Part 23A

Thank you so much guys for taking your time out and reading this story. Thanks for being patient with me. Thank you so much for your support through votes and comments. Love you all.

Arnav had resumed his office after a thoughtful discussion between them, regarding it. As Khushi's maternity leaves will get over in September, they both thought it was better if Arnav worked on his postponed projects/deals before it. One of them must be with Aarav as and when possible( his over-possessive parents were reluctant to leave him for long durations). They decided to hire a Nanny for assistance if their family required it, elders could always use some help. She can work under their supervision. They even set a requirement criteria for it.

Thankfully till now, things have been smooth at AR with efficient handling by Aman and Akash. So Arnav still slacked some hours (perks of being Boss). He went for 10 - 4 and did rest of the work from his office at GH. It helped him in two ways, Akash being at forefront in these months has gained confidence to crack deals single-handedly (atleast sometimes) and Arnav got to spend time with the family. He had slogged so much in past 14 years. Other Raizadas had worked hard too, along with him, for AR to become what is today. Yes, he was the face of struggle but they had toiled as much behind the curtain.

When Arnav-Anjali had come to live with Raizadas after tragedy, life wasn't easy. With limited finances or economies of scale life, tough decisions were taken that time. Out of the three children, most brilliant one got the chance to study abroad coz he had achieved it by his hardwork. Anjali and he had been each other's closest support system, she did her graduation from local college alongwith her part time job to supplement his income from fellowship at Harvard to help him in whichever way she could. Akash had cleared GMAT too, but had later joined IIM Bangalore. Arnav was brilliant enough to study at Harvard, he got it; he wanted to start AR with just 6 month experience job experience, he got the investment from his family. Nani has been the rock all throughout his life and he knew except for some for her orthodox traditional views, she was mostly right in her decisions, a true matriarch. Mama-Mami had not just sold their personal assets for initial investment but fulfilled every duty of parents without once claiming that right. His family stood by him in those initial hiccups, rejections and trying times as his backbone, working under his command with complete faith in him. No questions asked. Raizadas, a closed group (this caused problem for Payal and Khushi ) are always there for each other - financially, emotionally and physically.

Raizada history, you can skip if you want :  [ RudraPratap Singh Raizada, Arnav's Nana had inherited the textile business from his renowned Lucknavi family, The Raizada Group. Unfortunately it steeply drowned to just a single factory after his untimely death at 42 years of age and the zero experience of 18 year old school-going, carefree, naive Mahinder Raizada could not salvage it. With nationalization of several sectors, the famed Raizadas like many others suffered huge losses. Devyani Raizada couldn't get much help in those circumstances from relatives and they finally shifted to one of their estates in Delhi while Ratna, mother of 1 year old Anjali remained in Lucknow as the elder Mallik bahu. She visited them as often as she could and the beautiful Garden was result of her superb gardening skills, her magic every summer vacations. They didn't know it will be her last gift to them, her best memories. ]

They fought and survived harsh tragedies. Their hard work finally culminated into formation of AR, Arnav's brainchild. After AR had picked up, they had all come out of that hard phase, slacked off and started to enjoy life just like old days of the regal Raizadas of Raizada Textiles. They now basked in their former glory enjoying their luxurious life but with humbleness. Akash and Mama set themselves into 9 to 5 job, Nani in her spiritual works, Anjali with her attention divided amongst Chotey, Shyamji and Pooja and Mami obviously in jewelries, makeup.