Part 31

THOSE WHO MISSED TO VOTE ON INDIVIDUAL CHAPTER WHILE READING IN FLOW, PLEASE TAKE OUT 5 MINUTES AND VOTE ON THE PARTS THAT YOU THINK DESERVE IT. IT MEANS A LOT TO WRITER. YOU CAN ALWAYS POST YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING PLOT LINE, POV AND ANY OTHER DOUBT IN Q & A IN TABLE OF CONTENTS or IN THE CONCERNED CHAPTER.

IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE IN POSTING IN COMMENT SECTION, PLEASE SEND YOUR REMARK IN INBOX DIRECTLY. THANK YOU.

THANKS @Sanayaheart and @sns1992 for mentioning HoL in awards. Thanks for mentioning me in awards. I really don't know how they work and currently have less time left to focus on it. I am happy just writing. And I really don't mean to belittle them, I know awards are talent-hunt grounds and a very good thing but with no time left to even read some very good books here, Awards is last thing on my mind. I hope you understand what I m trying to say. I really appreciate that you found this story worth it. Please don't feel offended...Love you guys. No more tagging please.😘😘😘😘😘

Not proofread as usual.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As expected something had changed between them and it was visible to everyone. ASR could hide their nocturnal deeds but not the ripples. Family could see the change in their interactions. Khushi was cordial with Arnav, even in Aarav's absence. Body language became a lot smoother. She had started to sit next to him on dining table, would drive him to office besides dropping Aloo to school on her way to Uni. She had become much more welcoming towards him and it was reflected in every aspect of their life. Poolside talks, a new thing, though were majorly about Aarav but atleast had crept in their routine now. She was still uncomfortable in 'their' room and Arnav thought it was not worth jeopardizing their progress. He hoped for remaining barriers to crash as well and get his wife back completely, in her true form.

Khushi was enjoying this change too. It was more peaceful and she knew she was much happier with the things. Arnav had not bothered her to get into third gear directly and she was grateful that they were progressing slowly and steadily, untangling every delicate thread with care and patience.

Aloo's words were getting clearer by day. He had become source of entertainment for everyone. His talks became more animated and cute with non-stop chatter. You know the age when kids start thinking they are very smart. One evening, Anjali was at it again.

What's your full name Aloo?

Aarav G Rrr...aizzzada [Everyone clapped and Aloo became attentive and  stopped driving his tricycle around]

Mumma's name?

Sushi Dupp..taa [ more claps with 'very good']

Papa's name?

Daddy [audience cackled, Aloo annoyed]

Aloo baby come on say it?

It is Daddddyyy !! Dadddy Daddeeeeeee!!! , he shouted with all his might, cute little fist thumping the bonnet of tricycle. [His Daddy clapped. Good kids dont call their father by name was his defense. Audience protested. His Bua pulled him to stand in front of her and asked very sweetly]

Aloo, how does Mumma call Daddy? [Aloo used his brain]

Aanaaahji!!!, he barked with hands on waist, angry face, lips thinned, trying to copy Khushi. Everyone clapped, now laughing at his poor father's expense. Arnav asked Aloo how does Mumma call Daddy lovingly. Bewildered Khushi tried to warn him to stop this shamelessness. Payal almost rolled her eyes at 'lovingly'. Soon her eyes came in danger of falling out of their sockets as Aloo tried to look coy with lowered lashes and kissed Arnav's cheek. He then spoke in a low voice, "Aanahji". He jumped into Daddy's lap, proud of his stellar performance as everyone guffawed at thoroughly embarrassed Khushi.