Part 37B

READERS WHO ENCOURAGE ME, TAKE THEIR TIME OUT TO VOTE, TO COMMENT GENEROUSLY ON EACH CHAPTER AND PRESENT THEIR HONEST REVIEWS, GUYS I THANK YOU FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

THIS IS ANOTHER CHANCE FOR THOSE READERS WHO HAVE STILL NOT VOTED ON CHAPTERS. PLEASE GO BACK AND VOTE ON EACH PART. AS I HAVE ALREADY SAID 7.5% OF VOTING IS VERY LOW RESPONSE. PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND WRITER'S POV TOO.

Not proofread.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aru had started crawling at 8 months and it was headache for everyone

Aru had started crawling at 8 months and it was headache for everyone. Her speed was too fast, when you would go easy thinking there is no danger, she would found doing some mischief and always try to melt you with that one-tooth sheepish smile. To the disappointment of Arnav and Aarav, she could only speak Maa till now and was stubborn enough to not speak anything else. Khushi had obviously been overtly overwhelmed when it happened and everyone had to eat tons of jalebis, she had made in over-flowing tears and happiness. 

Aru knew how to handle the other two aggrieved party very well - when in need to play, she would crawl towards Aarav, patting her bro's hands cutely and Aloo everytime melted into Aloo-halwa for his sister. Whenever sleepy, she would go and lie in her father's arms and whenever hungry or in need of diaper change then it was Muma-dearest. One tap and Khushi would latch her anytime, anywhere. 

Aru's Mataji fulfilled her dream of twinning with her at every given occasion, flaunting their vibrant dresses

Aru's Mataji fulfilled her dream of twinning with her at every given occasion, flaunting their vibrant dresses. Fascinated with bright colors, Aarav ditched Daddy's boring shades and joined there team. He would insist that Aru twin with him 24*7 but the girl never kept her dress clean for more than 3 hours, feeding everything first to her dress, insisting on eating on her own, feeding others when she couldn't even hold the spoon straight!

Arnav wanted to tell them that people would become blind with so much 'fluorescence' but who paid heed to his words? No one. Khushi's obsession reached heights when she got tracksuits for all four - forest-green lower with 'Mummy', 'Daddy', 'BigBro', 'Babygirl' printed in black on a bright yellow top. Arnav and thankfully his tasteful daughter protested hugely - both hated these shade of blinding yellow. Nazi Khushi and her comrade Aloo didn't agree to change them to black, grey or white. They ll go for morning jog only if he agreed to wear it. It was all karma that autorickshaw ASR Sr. and ASR Jr. strolled with hopeless public transport KG Sr. and KG Jr. taking in their lawn. What must HP and team think of him! Where's their Arnav Bhaiyya arrogance gone? Vanished in thin air and only 'Yes-Ma'am' husband remained!