Part 39A

THOSE WHO MISSED TO VOTE ON INDIVIDUAL CHAPTER WHILE READING IN FLOW, PLEASE TAKE OUT 5 MINUTES AND VOTE ON THE PARTS THAT YOU THINK DESERVE IT. IT MEANS A LOT TO WRITER. LOW VOTING CREATES DOUBTS AND MISCOMMUNICATION.

YOU CAN ALWAYS POST YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING PLOT LINE, POV AND ANY OTHER DOUBT IN Q & A IN TABLE OF CONTENTS or IN THE CONCERNED CHAPTER. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE IN POSTING IN COMMENT SECTION, PLEASE SEND YOUR REMARK IN INBOX DIRECTLY. THANK YOU.

HAVE A GOOD READING. DON'T FORGET TO PLAY THE SONG.

Not proofread

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Arnav was trying to shake Khushi awake on Saturday morning. Irritated at disturbance and the bright sunlight, she moved her neck further inside the comforter like an ostrich, pretending it was still night. Arnav shook his head at her laziness. He couldn't tell who 's more immature of the three. Scratch that, his lovely, wise, obedient kids shouldn't be compared to this sloth! They were already up and having breakfast while Madam was still sleeping like kumbhkaran. They have to leave for airport at 10:45  and it was already ten. 

"Just get up now! This second!!!" He tried to pull the comforter.

Khushi who was lying on her stomach, stopped struggling and turned her face to his side. Squinting her sleepy eye at him, she frowned,"Tum mujhe order de rahe ho?"("Did you just order ME?")

"Pheli baar de raha hun? Utho fatafat", pat came the reply.("I am ordering you first time? Get up fast")

"You could have requested. I would have paid some attention then", she snatched her blanket back and went back to sleep.

 "Khushi, the Great ko pata hai ki request naam ki cheez bhi duniya mein hai? Vaise to break your fancy bubble, request wale baadal kab ke chale gaye! Your dictatorship is long over Madam. Now get out of bed and get ready in less than fifteen minutes" ("Khushi, the Great knows that the word request does exist? To break your fancy bubble, time for request has already passed! Your dictatorship is long over Madam. Now get out of bed and get ready in less than fifteen minutes")

 "Nahi to?", she spoke from inside the blanket.("Otherwise?")

"Nahi toh, you can get up at any time you want and happily enjoy your thesis. See you on Monday!!!"

"DO DIN tak office mein rahoge!!! Itna kaam kar kar ke paagal ho jaoge aur mujhe tumhe paagal-khane chod kar aana padega!! Bacho ko kya kahungi? Tumhare Papa paagal ho gaye hain? Follow my lead and come to bed baby. Lets just sleep whole day and give our brains some rest!! "("You 'll spend TWO LONG DAYS at office! You 'll go mad working so much and I ll need to admit you in asylum. What 'll I tell kids? Their Daddy has gone mad? Follow my lead and come to bed baby. Lets just sleep whole day and give our brains some rest!!" ), she tried to pull him in bed.

Sorely tempted do it, he reminded himself their current plans coz he knew later, she 'll declare him as the sole culprit, "No thanks for your generous offer. Look, its already 10 and we have to leave in less than an hour. Khushi, Khushi...this is last warnin..."

 "We? Aren't you being too royal, so full of yourself!!! Ta-ta Bye bye Laad Governor. Go work your ass off. Its my Saturday and I wont do any research paper or walk. I will NOT get out of the bed !!"

"Fine!! Tum aaram se soti raho. Aloo, Aru, Buaji aur main VENICE ja rahe hain." ("Fine! You keep sleeping. Aloo, Aru, Buaji and I, are going to Venice")

She remembered she had herself made plans for this Saturday, i.e., today, "Venice???"She immediately got out of bed and left for washroom murmuring "Ohh! Hum sab ghoomne jaa rahe hain? Phele yaad nahi dila sakte they! Late kara diya"("Venice?? Ohh! We are going for outing? Couldn't you remind me earlier! We are late!!!")