Part 33 B

THOSE WHO MISSED TO VOTE ON INDIVIDUAL CHAPTER WHILE READING IN FLOW, PLEASE TAKE OUT 5 MINUTES AND VOTE ON THE PARTS THAT YOU THINK DESERVE IT. IT MEANS A LOT TO WRITER. YOU CAN ALWAYS POST YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING PLOT LINE, POV AND ANY OTHER DOUBT IN Q & A IN TABLE OF CONTENTS or IN THE CONCERNED CHAPTER.

IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE IN POSTING IN COMMENT SECTION, PLEASE SEND YOUR REMARK IN INBOX DIRECTLY. THANK YOU.

***********************

Khushi escaped from everyone's watch and entered their room to find him lying on the bed. He was staring at the ceiling, with an arm under his head, fist closing and opening at regular interval, lost in some thoughts but the cold waves of anger emanating from him were too palpable to be ignored. His clenched jaw was stiff enough to scare her but she went close anyway. She was the one responsible for this.

Arnav had sensed her long back. So, she finally realized he wasn't going to come begging this time. Took long enough! Full two hours!! What an understanding wife! Well, she never admitted that she's. It is you hell bent on thinking her to be one.

"Arnavji. Please humein maaf...", she spoke up after standing beside the bed for past five minutes, waiting for some acknowledgement. She 'll bear all his harsh words, she had made huge issue out of nothing today. But all Arnav did was turn his back towards her in response and for all her courage and mettle, Khushi feared touching the hot volcano and turn him to face her.("Arnavji. Please forgive me...")

"Khana upar ...", she took a different approach. It was already past nine.("Shall I bring food upstairs")

"Tumhe meri chinta karne ki koi zarurat nahi hai."("You need not worry about me")

"Aap aise kyun bol..."("Why are you saying...")

"I am not hungry, let me sleep", he spoke from the same position, not once turning to look at her.

"Aap humara gussa khane pe kyun nikal rahe hai?", Khushi sat down at the corner of the bed.("You are angry with me, why taking it out on food?")

He turned and hissed sharply, incensed at her words, "Really? Tumhe pata hai? Tumhe pata hai main gussa hoon?". She had not come to him for more than two hours and had audacity to behave as if she hadn't repeatedly threatened to leave him, divorce him.("Really? You know it? You know that I am angry?")

"Hum jaant..." (I know you are ang...)

"Tum kuch nahi jaanti, Samjhi tum!! Tumhare jo mann mein aaye bolo, jo mann mein aaye karo!! Yahan mere saath apna time kyun waste kar rahi ho? Jao sadak par kahin divorce bik raha hoga, lelo" ("You dont know anything! Say whatever you want, do whatever you like! Why are you wasting your time with me? Go out and buy divorce from a hawker who sells it")

"Arnavji, please ek baar humari baat..."("Arnavji. Listen to me just onc...")

"Khushi mujhe bahot neend aa rahi hai. Just leave me alone"("Khushi, I m feeling very sleepy. Just leave me alone").

"Ek baar humari..."("Listen to me just onc...")

He pressed a pillow over his face.

"Please khana khane to chali..."("Lets go down to have dinner. Please?")

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE DAMMIT!", he shouted and shifted to the other side of bed, away from her. He 'll not melt, No ways! 

Khushi shivered at the lashing, fresh tears dripped down her face. It was her fault this time and she didn't know how to pacify him. Her fingers pressed upon each other tightly in her lap as she tried to refrain herself from sobbing out loud. Arnav remained still for another two minutes and then it became impossible to keep lying down when she was whimpering like that. His hands dug into the pillow as he struggled to not give in but gave up in the end. Why should an innocent life suffer from hunger coz of their issues, ones that are never going to be resolved in this lifetime.