Part 39 C

THOSE WHO MISSED TO VOTE ON INDIVIDUAL CHAPTER WHILE READING IN FLOW, PLEASE TAKE OUT 5 MINUTES AND VOTE ON THE PARTS THAT YOU THINK DESERVE IT. IT MEANS A LOT TO WRITER. LOW VOTING CREATES DOUBTS AND MISCOMMUNICATION.

YOU CAN ALWAYS POST YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING PLOT LINE, POV AND ANY OTHER DOUBT IN Q & A IN TABLE OF CONTENTS or IN THE CONCERNED CHAPTER. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE IN POSTING IN COMMENT SECTION, PLEASE SEND YOUR REMARK IN INBOX DIRECTLY. THANK YOU.

HAVE A GOOD READING. DON'T FORGET TO PLAY THE SONG. 

Not proofread

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tonight was Aman's bachelor party and men were enjoying their night-out at a pub, getting drunk. With Payal's and Anjali's pregnancy and babysitting two monsters all the time, they needed this break just like women did every now and then, not knowing the havoc, it ll create. So, it was a bunch of Aman's close friends alongwith Arnav, Akash, NK and Sumit - all enjoying  drinks after a long time. They gossiped about everything under the sun - cricket, tennis, music, boasting about their influence in country, market value and achievements. Then discussion moved to their personal lives - complaining about mood swings of wives, babies, ridiculous people they encountered in line of work and finally went on to teasing Aman about his month-long Hawaii honeymoon etc.

Payal, Anjali and Lavanya had already called their resp. husbands twice, pestering, checking their whereabouts again and again but Khushi hadn't called Arnav and it made him morose, resentful without any reason, drinks messing up with his common sense. Irritated, he got drunk heavily, flouting Khushi's caution regarding his diabetes. Today, he 'd indulge himself completely. He was carrying his medicines dammit! His caring wife who hasn't called him even once had stuffed them in his pocket. Does he deserve this indifference? Its one in night and yet not a single call from madam, that too when his brothers' phones haven't stopped ringing. She was better when she was carrying Aru, always demanding his attention, every second. She could have called to know about his whereabouts just once or messaged him something, anything. But she doesn't care at all! Kids were fast asleep by the time, he left for pub. And Khushi never needed him otherwise,for any other purpose. Then why 'd she call him! Why can't she play role of wife as diligently as role of mother? He is not just father of their kids! He is her husband and he wants her full, complete, absolute attention on him, solely on him, only on him. Lets reasons, sensibilities go to hell!!

He raised his nth refill to eye-level, trying to get the feel, enjoy the amber liquid that sparkled with light and not feel offended that a piece of her heart was still beyond his reach, even after so many years. She was not as much into him as he was. Had he been sane, his mind would have rationalized her behavior of giving him space. But for now, in his drunk state, he 's the victim, the bruised lover, who won't ever have her soul or her forgiveness. She is his soulmate but he is her soulmate? It pricked him that he's so much miserable, intoxicated with her that even scotch can't divert him from her thoughts.  Cruel woman has to be present every damn where and still not there with him completely. Why dammit!!!

Kar raha tha gham-e-jahaan ka hisaab

Aaj tum yaad be-hisaab aaye

Today, I was counting the sorrows in the world
Remembered you, a countless times 

He wished, Khushi for once behaved like a normal pestering wife, not for kids like she did, during Zurich trip but for herself and herself alone. Demand that he return back home right now, scold him for staying out so late, crib how she can't sleep without hugging him, do anything to exercise her rights upon him, show that she can't breathe without him just like he can't. Well, for that to happen, he 'll need to get in an accident or stay away for more than a month. Only then, she 'll start missing him, go mad without him, not before that! His mature, understanding, wisest of all beloved must be sleeping peacefully while here, he is wallowing in self pity, missing her like a crazy obsessed lover separated from eons, whining about the same issue since years! He doesn't want the fucking 'personal space', she keeps giving him all the time!!! But you wanted it during work? No, I don't want any personal space from her. I dont want even breathing space between us! Concept of space is over-rated dammit!!! And you are drunk, heavily(his conscience poked). Just Shut the F*** Up!!! Shut up!!! He silenced it, trying hard to think what he should do to shift Khushi's attention on him.