Part 23B

THOSE WHO FORGOT TO VOTE ON INDIVIDUAL CHAPTERS WHILE READING IN FLOW, PLEASE TAKE JUST 5 MINUTES OUT AND CLICK/TOUCH * AT THE END OF THE CHAPTERS THAT YOU LIKED BUT MISSED VOTING. IT WILL HELP THE RATING OF THE STORY AND THUS EXPOSURE TO OTHER PEOPLE. THANK YOU.

Gupta house was flurry of activity at 6:30 in the morning. Khushi who had started her job last month, was eating her breakfast simultaneously feeding her "Aloo" who had now started to bite her. Doctor told it was because of teething. Cold spoons and fruits helped to calm his crankiness. (Aloo is potato)

Breastmilk is the best nutrition for a child; foundation of strong bones and good health.

Mashed fruits, khichdi, juices had made their entry in his diet but Aarav never missed his feed. In mornings, it was difficult to handle him coz he could now sense the pattern that Khushi was going to leave him for some hours, so he would latch on even more. Arnav would then attract his attention towards choosing the dress for the day, which Aarav realized was the indication that they both would go out and enjoy at AR. He always chose the bright colored ones like any other kid or like his mother( as Khushi claimed).

Initially Khushi was in two-minds about continuing her job which she had grown to love. She wanted to be with Aarav whole time. But 40k is not a joke for middle class family. Also, his father was doing a great job in raising him and she still got to spend 17 hours of the day with her baby.

 So due to the superb understanding that his parents had developed, Aarav rarely wished Khushi a crying ciao. He looked forward to visiting AR instead of being sad at Khushi going for job. He now responded back with his kisses of Aloo lubs Mumma too when she kissed him with "Mumma lubs Aloo" after his morning feed. His smiles and sparkling eyes at the prospect of going with Daddy to that huge building in two very attractive colors(red & white) and so many lights helped Khushi to go to work, guilt-free.

When Khushi would leave for school, Arnav would at shamelessly kiss her cheek after Aarav smothered her with his 'Bye Mumma' kisses. To prevent any blast, he would enthusiastically wave 'bye' at her glaring face and would ask Aarav to do the same. Not wanting to create a scene before her baby, Khushi each time promised herself that she will teach him a lesson when alone but Aarav and other works would distract her by the afternoon and Arnav exploited this loophole to repeat it, completely out of the blue, poking at her patience.

Deewana, main hun deewana tera,
Deewana.
Mausam hai mastana,
Uss pe dil deewana,

Deewana, main hun deewana tera,

The fear that she will throw him out was diminished and he enjoyed teasing her just too much. She was not allowing him to show his love but he can show his naughtiness. "Yeah? Yeah!", he rubbed his nose with Aarav who bit his father's nose as his mother's revenge for those unasked kisses. "Ahh!", Arnav shrieked and rubbed his nose to reduce the sting. He then smacked Khushi's Aloo on his bum, "Mummy ke chamche, aaj thande paani mein nahayega tu!", Aarav giggled louder at that fake threat and bit his nose again. ( "Mumma's minion! You will take bath in cold water today")

 ( "Mumma's minion! You will take bath in cold water today")