Part 32

THOSE WHO MISSED TO VOTE ON INDIVIDUAL CHAPTER WHILE READING IN FLOW, PLEASE TAKE OUT 5 MINUTES AND VOTE ON THE PARTS THAT YOU THINK DESERVE IT. IT MEANS A LOT TO WRITER. YOU CAN ALWAYS POST YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING PLOT LINE, POV AND ANY OTHER DOUBT IN Q & A IN TABLE OF CONTENTS or IN THE CONCERNED CHAPTER.

IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE IN POSTING IN COMMENT SECTION, PLEASE SEND YOUR REMARK IN INBOX DIRECTLY. THANK YOU.

Not proofread

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Arnav was all smiles since the day he got the second bestest news of his life. They had visited doctor who did some basic examinations, inquiries about morning sickness, mood swings which were absent again. She had asked them to come for their first pre-natal checkup after 6th week. In the meanwhile, they had to get some tests done. There was nothing to worry, she had reassured them.

Whenever free, his thoughts would involuntarily take him to the new life ahead and it was so euphoric that nine months waiting period seemed injustice. Well, even that has its advantages. He could now pamper Khushi without restrictions like last time. Feel, touch and not just watch from distance, the way their beautiful creation ll swell up that smooth flat belly of his pancake.  Another masterpiece to this world from Arnav-Khushi factory, was in making, he thought smugly. 

Aman looked on from the door as his boss stretched his tired muscles on his chair with a goofy smile that seemed to have become a very frequent visitor on stern-faced man since past three days. He wondered what could have brought such a pleasant change, did Aarav do some mischief again? 

"Get in Aman", Arnav's voice broke his trance.

"Boss, I umm...", he was embarrassed that he was caught gawking at his boss. Aman was curious but didn't have guts to ask the reason behind so much happiness. Will he bark? Yes, he ll scowl and then boom...Aman you are fired with a free GET OUT! 

Arnav got up and stood in front of his desk. He had read the question on his most trusted man's face. Aman was family and he deserved to know. "Congratulations Aman", he smirked folding his hands across. "Huh?", Aman wondered if his ears were working fine. He had never ever congratulated him before. Not even after sealing some of the biggest deals. He must have finally financed his most cherished Hawaii dream? But ASR wouldn't smile while sanctioning a month long paid leaves, Aman!

"Aman,You are going to be Chachu(Uncle) again", Arnav said it casually.  Aman was so shocked that it didn't register in his mind that Arnav considered him, his brother. He hugged him tight and asked happily, the  stupidest and commonest question, "Really Boss? Bhabhi's pregn...", as if someone would joke about becoming a father. Arnav nodded and Aman congratulated him composing himself. It was most pleasant news. Hawaii can go to hell! He is going to be Uncle again. Brilliant!

Arnav then thanked Aman for supporting Khushi when she had come to his office last time with similar news. Day was not worth remembering so they swiftly changed the topic to their usual work. Before dismissing him, Arnav asked him to be vigilant about Anjali's security as she was dating someone. Aman got both Anjali's and Khushi's security tightened not knowing the mistake he had done in enthusiasm by doing more than instructed. 

Around a week later,

Arshi were currently parked in front of his office. Arnav had instructed her 'to do', 'not to do' 101 times all the way from home. Even Aarav, whom they dropped to kindergarten, could now recite them without assistance. She was sure to get scolded by professor for being late but over-concerned father-to-be was simply not ready to leave without getting a new demand fulfilled.