Part 35

THOSE WHO MISSED TO VOTE ON INDIVIDUAL CHAPTER WHILE READING IN FLOW, PLEASE TAKE OUT 5 MINUTES AND VOTE ON THE PARTS THAT YOU THINK DESERVE IT. YOU CAN ALWAYS POST YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING PLOT LINE, POV AND ANY OTHER DOUBT IN Q & A IN TABLE OF CONTENTS or IN THE CONCERNED CHAPTER. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE IN POSTING IN COMMENT SECTION, PLEASE SEND YOUR REMARK IN INBOX DIRECTLY. THANK YOU.

Not proofread. A warning of sugary update. Courtesy: too many chocolates, I have consumed today.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Days passed in similar fashion. They enjoyed it all. Be it couple exercises, bringing home her ordered list of eatables, the joy on her face was worth it all. All his dreams were indulged thoroughly. Trio would lie on their bed going through funny pregnancy books. Aloo would get excited at every baby pic claiming it to be his sister's. Arnav made sure Khushi walked at least for ten minutes every morning. Her nausea had mostly subsided by now. Arnav banned her from watching action movies- only comedy were allowed and soothing music, they played at poolside to lull her to sleep. Baby's movement again changed her sleeping pattern. He would stay up completing his office work as she did her research work at nights, sleeping in afternoons. Her hair had grown silkier again and both father-son loved running their hands in them. 

Shashi had started to do things on his own. He even made jalebi once, clear indication that his hands were all fine now. His speech therapist was also positive about the recovery as physiotherapy was going well. He was working on writing skills with his grandson and thoroughly enjoyed the precious moments. Mahendar would join them at times and it would then become difficult to distinguish who was bigger kid. Arnav was so glad that everyone bonded so well with each other though he had noticed something was again off with Khushi and Mami. He decided to bring it up after delivery only.    

**********

One day, Khushi was back in laboratory  after lunch when her phone starting vibrating. Cutting the call she asked her spy to message her. When she got the info, she almost marched to door but Mrs. Bhatnagar's questioning glare took her back to her seat. 

Its 14:30, Arnav received Khushi's cryptic message.  

Yes it is 14:31, he replied

You had your lunch at 13:30 , right?

No reply

Get up and have your lunch NOW!! Aur Amanji par chillane ka sochiyega bhi mat.(Dont you dare shout at Aman for this) 

Right now busy, ll have in 10 min, so don't get worked up uselessly. Relax and concentrate on your observations!! , Arnav sent her the usual template message he had reserved for her.

RAKSHAS, Don't raise my BP, GO HAVE YOUR LUNCH...NOW !!!

Knowing she 'll pester him till the end, Arnav walked out of his cabin, to find Aman standing outside the door with a hotcase. He snatched it, glaring murderously at the fink. Aman who had bullet proof jacket(his Khushi Bhabhi) with him, daringly smirked at his boss in return and sent the message to his reporting authority. 

Arnav too sent her a pic of empty lunchbox after twenty minutes with I love you too, baby caption, to melt down his angry bird.

If you want your head to remain on your shoulders, make sure this is never repeated again. Aage aapki marzi 🤷 , came her unromantic reply. (Rest is your choice!)