Part 33C

THOSE WHO MISSED TO VOTE ON INDIVIDUAL CHAPTER WHILE READING IN FLOW, PLEASE TAKE OUT 5 MINUTES AND VOTE ON THE PARTS THAT YOU THINK DESERVE IT. IT MEANS A LOT TO WRITER.
YOU CAN ALWAYS POST YOUR QUESTIONS REGARDING PLOT LINE, POV AND ANY OTHER DOUBT IN Q & A IN TABLE OF CONTENTS or IN THE CONCERNED CHAPTER.

IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE IN POSTING IN COMMENT SECTION, PLEASE SEND YOUR REMARK IN INBOX DIRECTLY. THANK YOU.

Not proofread. 

**************

Next Morning,

They were again parked at AR, Arnav was reminding her to drink the beetroot juice on time, he' ll call during lunch and no running here and there , she has to sit in lab and do her work, etc etc. Khushi was lip-syncing as it was nth time, he was repeating them. "Alright?", he was finally done.

"Yes Sir!", she mock saluted.

He bent and kissed Arushi before planting another one on Khushi's cheek,"Bye". Khushi was in daze. She had received it after twenty five days. Arnav shook her, "Hello Madam? Return to karo? Kisses par current interest rate 200% per day hai. Soch lo?" ("Hello Madam? Return it back. Current interest rate on kisses in 200% per day. So decide carefully!")

Khushi laughed at this and pecked him back happily. But Arnav didnt allow her to move back. He smirked, "Arushi ki kahan hai?"("Arushi's?")

Khushi shook her head and kissed his other cheek. "Hey Devi Maiyya! Arnavji aapki shirt par", her lipstick had stained his white shirt near the collar. She felt stupid. ("Hey Devi Maiyya! Arnavji your shirt is stained!")

"Relax Khushi"

"Sab kya sochenge?"("What 'll others think?")

"Kya sochenge? They 'll know, aaj subah tum bahot romantic mood mein thi. BTW it looks so sexy and classy. Ab zyada socho mat aur jao, nahi to late ho jaogi. Drive carefully. Bye", he pecked her lips and got down. Khushi drove off and he kept smiling thinking about the surprise he had planned for her in the evening. It 'll remove every single obstruction, every single wall that exists between them. She wont be able to go away from him ever. He was desperate for the evening to come soon, to tie her to him forever, in an everlasting bond.   ("What they 'll think. they 'll know that you were in romantic mood this morning. BTW it looks so sexy and classy. Now dont dwell too much on it, wasting your time. You'll get late for University. Drive carefully. Bye ")

Unknown to him, Sheetal was also planning a surprise for him. One that 'll block all his exits and he 'll walk directly into her trap. Either he 'll have to expose himself to public scrutiny or accept her claims. Both ways, her revenge 'll be complete.His record 'll be blemished. She had not seen such a careless man. But its not his fault. Her personality is such that people cant help but be charmed! It took just a twist in her heels to land directly into his arms that too at 2:30 in night. She had waited for more than 40 days but that foolish man was so dutiful that he had left office at dot 7 every single day! Mighty ASR had turned nothing but putty in hands of that Khushi. Her family must have trained her well about how to keep husband in control! Sheetal had to create a problem in their joint venture to get entry into AR for a day and ensure meeting kept going on till late night. She kept her patience when he didnt bother even looking at her. Her plan executed well in the parking. Who knows it may even help her to shake him out from the deep illusion of that tiny-miny Khushi Gupta. He'll realise the potential of getting attached to ex-model, super hot, beauty with brains, Sheetal Kapoor. The brand-value of their oozing chemistry would be too much to let go. But he had insulted her for that tiny-miny Khushi, so, she wont give in easily but allow him a chance if he chased her properly.