Chapter 39: Angel in white

1 year later

Rosie

Living with Dean was a dream. He had truly changed over the years we were apart. He voiced his emotions to me and spent endless nights talking to one another about our thoughts. A part of me knew he struggled with it. Dean's childhood was robbed from him, he had to grow up fast in to protect Lucy. Everything he did was for Lucy, that he never cared about himself or his feelings, but with me he couldn't be more further from that. He now completely opened up to me as he never wanted history to repeat itself. 

He'd hold me tight when I cried and kissed me when I smiled. He never let me go to sleep without whispering how much he loved me. I lucked out hard with this man. This once broken and lonely man. The man I now call my mine and only mine. The man who was and still is, my protector.

"Hey, Turnip".

"Excuse me?" I whirled around on the bed with a playful glare on my face. And to think I was thinking nice thoughts about him and he goes and calls me a not so nice nickname.

His cheeks reddened as he stared from me to the bowl he was carrying in one hand.

"No, I made you Turnip soup. Thought I'd try something new".

A man who cooks. I lucked out so damn hard.

"Oh, well then I um"-

"You what?" I inaudibly gulped down my regret as Dean placed down the steaming bowl on the chest of drawers and walked closer towards me with piercing eyes undressing me with every step.

Before I could utter out another word Dean climbed on top of me and gripped both of my wrists pinning them above my head. In one motion, in a single action he had me captured and captivated in his beautiful eyes.

"You what sweetheart?"

I could feel my body responding to his gruff voice and rough demeanour. He made me weak and my body loved his every touch. I whimpered pathetically as his fingers roamed along my jawline and brushed their way down my neck before stopping at the tops of my breasts.

Mature content

"P-Please". I cringed at my stuttering state, but I had no control over it. He had this effect on me every single time.

Dean lowered his fingers and began to explore my breasts through the T-shirt I was wearing. My teeth dug harshly into my bottom lip holding back a very loud moan that threatened to come out.

A scream escaped my lips as Dean suddenly lifted up my T-shirt and stared at my body in awe.

"What a pleasant surprise to see you all ready for me" he smirked whilst biting his own lip.

"Sh-shut up" I stuttered out pathetically as he stared at me like I was the most beautiful person he had ever seen.

Throwing my hands on my flaming cheeks in embarrassment, I went to turn away from him but he gripped my hands and slowly pulled them away from my eyes. His body pressed against me like a cage and I his voluntary prisoner.

"Don't hide from me. Every inch of your body is so god damn beautiful. Nothing and no one ever compares to you Rosie".

Before I could shut down his compliment, Dean moved down and pressed his lips on the skin of my stomach.

Gripping the duvet tightly, I arched my back in sheer bliss as Dean continued to sweetly assault my body with the most tender of touch. 

"Dean" I moaned out as his fingers trailed over my breasts. I could feel his hot breath fan over my nipples as he lingered over them in a teasing matter. Reaching to grab his hair in frustration, Dean playfully slapped my hand away and smirked.