Chapter 1 - In his arms

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photographing without the prior written permission of the author.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hmiamiamia

***

"We loved with a love that was more than love."

Andrea's POV

I was staring at the sky through the window while waiting for my boyfriend, Alejandro in his penthouse. I missed him so much. I looked forward to seeing him. I felt so excited.

Alejandro studied at Harvard. Meanwhile, I studied at university here, in New York. So we had a long-distance relationship. I saw him a month ago when he came to surprise me on my birthday. His family didn't know that he came to New York for my birthday because our families hadn't known that we were dating, excluding his father, Diego. Alejandro and his father were so close; they didn't hide anything from each other. We were planning to tell the others after our graduation, but it seemed we should get it closer than we decided.

Our families were so close. Alejandro and I had known each other since childhood. In childhood, I hated Alejandro; he always teased me, making me mad. Then when we got older, we started to feel something towards each other. When he confessed his feelings towards me and asked me to be his girlfriend, I didn't accept it because he was a womanizer, and I thought I still hated him. He slept with half of the girls in high school. Then he started chasing me like a shadow. As much as I told him to leave me alone, he didn't give up. Once he understood that he couldn't convince me, he started flirting with other girls in front of me. I felt so jealous. It made me understand that I had feelings towards him as well.

One day, when I went to the cafe where I always went to buy latte every morning, I saw him with a girl in that coffee shop. I was frustrated every time I saw him with another girl. Finally, I got the courage up and approached them. When he saw me, he gave me his signature smirk. I rolled my eyes, annoyed and grabbed his wrist without saying anything. I dragged him out with me, ignoring the girl who was asking where I dragged Alejandro. I was surprised when he followed me without protesting. As soon as we left the coffee shop, he pulled me towards him quickly, catching me off guard and smashed his lips against my lips. The beginning of our love story was sealed with that kiss. After a few months of dating, Alejandro confessed that he purposely brought different girls where I went to make me jealous.

After high school, he went to study at university two years ago, but we kept our relationship a secret. We missed each other so much, but this distance made us understand how much we meant for each other and made our relationship stronger. We had been visiting each other as soon as possible. Next month, we were going to celebrate our third year anniversary.

I checked my wristwatch in impatience. Alejandro must be here in a few minutes. He came for a summer vacation. He told me he wanted to see me before going to the mansion. I felt so happy because I couldn't wait to see him. Just a few minutes and I will be in my handsome boyfriend's arms. I smiled happily as I rested my hand on my belly.

I rushed towards the elevator as the elevator doors opened. I beamed at Alejandro as my eyes met a pair of shining brown eyes and approached him, grinning ear-to-ear. I threw myself into his arms happily.

He chuckled, his arms wrapped around my waist tightly and swirled me around. I giggled, wrapping my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck and kissed his lips again and again.

"I missed you so much, mi tesero." Alejandro confessed as he set me down on my feet carefully.

"I missed you too." I admitted, my arms around his neck and brushed my lips against his lips.

He carried me to the bedroom while kissing me eagerly. I ran my hands through his brown hair as I responded to his kiss. He set me on my feet carefully and cupped my cheek as he reclaimed my lips in a demanding kiss while unzipping my dress slowly. I took off his jacket and started unbuttoning his shirt while he was placing kisses on my neck. He pulled back slightly and took off his shirt quickly and removed the straps of my dress, letting it slide down. He pushed me back and hovered over me.

"You are so beautiful, cariño." He said huskily and brushed his lips against mine as his hand roamed my body. I arched my body in sensation.

A few minutes later, I was moaning, squirming in desire under him, naked while he was torturing me with his tongue and lips, pressing me against the mattress by grabbing my hips. I leaned my elbow against the mattress and gripped his hair tightly as his fingers joined his tongue. I threw my head back as my body started trembling. He accelerated his pace as he smashed his lips against mine. I came, screaming his name out.

When I reopened my eyes, the most dazzling eyes in the World were staring at me, full of desire in his eyes. He stroked my cheek affectionately and pulled his jeans and boxers down in a swift movement after pulling a foil out of his pocket. After putting on the condom, he positioned himself at my entrance and reclaimed my lips, kissing me passionately. He thrust inside me without warning, making me groan. He entwined our hands above my head and accelerated his pace, kissing me feverishly.

I moaned as he squeezed my breast while thrusting inside me harder and deeper. I felt my walls clenching around his throbbing length. As he hit my sensitive spot, I came, trembling. He thrust me one more time and came, screaming my name out. He collapsed on me, panting in sweat. He rolled over and lay down on his back, trying to control his breath.

After our breaths had got normal, he wrapped his arm around my waist behind me, pulling me against his chest and placed a soft kiss on my neck. I smiled happily and entwined our hands on my stomach.