Chapter 2 - Home

"For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home."

Alejandro's POV

When I opened my eyes, Andrea was sleeping in my arms peacefully. I smiled happily and buried my head into her silky blonde hair, breathing in her intoxicating scent. I tightened my grip around her waist. I missed holding her in my arms. I placed a soft kiss on her neck and pulled back my arm carefully without waking her up and went to the bathroom.

I wrapped a towel around my waist as I stepped out of the shower. I went back to my bedroom while drying my hair with a towel. I bit my lower lip, staring at Andrea's exposed legs. She turned around in her sleep, giving me a full view of her perfect breast.

Fuck! I cursed with my inner voice as my member hardened.

I sighed and went to my walk-in closet. If I stayed here more than a minute, I would wake her up and make love to her till we got exhausted.

I put on black denim jeans and a navy blue shirt. Then I went to the kitchen.

I was sipping my coffee when my beautiful woman walked towards me in her lilac mini dress. She gave me a dazzling smile while I was lost in her crystal blue eyes.

I approached her and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. I kissed her soft red lips in a passionate kiss.

"Coffee?" I asked, smiling.

"No. Thanks." She said and gave me her mesmerizing smile.

I raised my eyebrow in surprise. "You refuse to drink coffee?"

"Umm...I don't want now." She mumbled and bit her lower lip, averting her gaze.

I looked at my wristwatch and sighed. I placed my mug on the table.

"I need to go to the mansion. I promised them I would be there for dinner." I informed. "Come on. I will drop you off at your home."

"Ok. I will grab my bag and we can leave." She nodded.

"Wait." I commanded, grinning and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me and brushed my lips against her lips. I pulled back, cupping her cheek and added. "Now we can leave." She beamed at me and went to grab her bag.

***

As I walked into the living room, my parents and my sister, Lucia approached me happily. They hugged me one by one.

"You were with her." My father, Diego asked, giving me a knowing look. I nodded, smiling.

No one knew that Andrea and I were dating, excluding my father and my best friend, Cedric. The others just knew that I had a girlfriend, nothing more. My mother was offended that I didn't introduce my girlfriend to them, but I promised her that I would bring her to the mansion as soon as I graduated from university. But I told my father that my girlfriend was Andrea. I never kept anything from my father; we were so close. I loved him so much. He was my idol. I admired him. He was the best father, a successful businessman, a caring husband and a good person. I wanted to look like him. I hoped that some day my children would be proud of me like I was proud of my father.

"You went to see your secret girlfriend before us. She comes before your family. Huh?" My mother, Catalina commented, offended.

"Mom, you know you are important to me too. Don't be offended." I said softly and hugged her, smiling. I pulled back slightly and kissed her cheek.

"I look forward to meeting her. I want to know who swept my boy off his feet." My mother confessed as she gave me a bright smile.

"You will meet her. I promise, but now I am starving." I stated and gave her a boyish grin.

I stretched out as I woke up the following morning. Today I was going to the company with my father. I worked at the company every semester break. My father wanted me to know everything about our company and projects. He wanted me to head the company as soon as I graduated.

After the company, we went back to the mansion. Andrea and her family were joining us for dinner. We were family friends. Our fathers were best friends. I couldn't wait to see my woman. I missed her so much.

I wrapped a towel around my waist as I walked out the shower. After drying myself with another towel, I put on a black shirt and gray jeans. Then I went downstairs.

Andrea and her parents were already here. I greeted them. Then we started having dinner.

"You should be so proud of Alejandro. He started working in the company, despite the fact he came for a summer break." Andrea's father, Michael stated and gave me a warm smile.

"Yes, I am proud of having a son like him." My father confessed and gave me a proud smile.

"Just son, Dad?" Lucia asked, pretending to get upset.

My father chuckled and said, grinning. "Of course not. You are my princess. I am a lucky man that I have children as you. You and your brother are my treasures."

"See." Lucia gave me a cocky grin and pulled her tongue out at me.

I smirked as I wrapped my arm around her neck quickly and tousled her hair playfully.

"Alejandro!" She exclaimed and pulled back. I chuckled and released her. She gave me a dirty look and adjusted her hair with her fingers.

I looked at Andrea, giving her a bright smile. She gave me a dazzling smile. She looked so beautiful in her pale pink wrap dress.

After dinner, my father, Michael and I were chatting in the living room. Meanwhile, Andrea, Lucia and our mothers were talking. I was looking at Andrea time by time. As our eyes met, she gave me a mesmerizing smile and bit her lower lip.

Damn it! I wanted to kiss her inviting lips. It had been in my mind since I saw her here.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and sent a message to her asking her to come upstairs after me. She grabbed her phone as her phone buzzed. She looked at me, biting her lower lip as soon as she read the message. I winked at her without drawing attention; fortunately, our families were busy with chatting. I stood up and went upstairs.