Summary

Brooklyn Bennett. Smart. Beautiful. Popular. She had great friends and a great family. She had everything she could r ever want.

She thought her life was interesting enough after finding out her family had a lineage of witches, but when the Salvatore brothers make there return to the once quiet town of Mystic falls, Brooklyn get caught up in the supernatural storm bring.

Learning secrets about herself she didn't know were possible. Threats, each bigger than the last come crashing through the town like hurricanes. Brooklyn's strength is put to the test while she tries to keep everyone she cares about safe, but how can she know what she's capable of when all her life the spirits were against her.

They would say her magic was dark and would only chaos to those around her. But they underestimated her control, her resilience to those who tried to break her. She proved them wrong, she could control the chaos that was inside her very being and she would rain that chaos down on anyone trying to hurt the people she loved.

 She proved them wrong, she could control the chaos that was inside her very being and she would rain that chaos down on anyone trying to hurt the people she loved