Chapter 2

Enrico and his men arrived at the warehouse, the mood within the men was joyful. Enrico was happy that his men were able to rescue him from prison. In the table were beers and snacks.

Fernando was standing far away from the gang as he was smoking his cigarette. A male in his twenties approached Fernando, the male had curly hair.

"Hey, why are you standing here alone? Come on don't be a party pooper." Tommy inquired.

"I'm just reflecting on things."

"Reflecting? I just think now it a bad time to be reflecting. We got our boss back that's great news for us." Tommy beams with joy.

Tommy and Fernando have been friends since they were teens, both of them were ambitious powerful and fearsome gangsters on the rise.

"I'm starting to regret my decision to rescue the boss." Fernando said as drags the cigarette.

"Why?"

"He will hold us back; he still wants to go war with the Conte family. And you know going to a war will mess up our business income. We can't be going to a unnecessary war." Fernando comments as he shakes his head.

Tommy also saw the point of Fernando about the brewing war that Enrico wanted to start. For Enrico eliminating the Conte  family will make him the king of the underworld. Fernando feared that if his boss becomes king of the underworld; he will become more unstoppable.

Fernando finished smoking, he and Tommy headed back to the table as the Enrico was laughing with his men. Enrico stood up with a beer in his hand.

"Gentlemen, let me take this opportunity to thank you all for saving from going to that hole called prison. And my enemies will be worried now, and they better be worried because we are going after them one by one. First the Conte family must pay for taking our territory. We must strike while iron is hot."

His men nod.

"To victory!" Enrico said as he raises his beer.

"To victory!" The men said in union.

Enrico took a sip and smiled as he looks at his men.

******************************

Do comment your feedback, and vote.