Chapter 30

Lucky was standing with his man who was holding two briefcases. They stood near a private jet. Lucky looks at his watch. A black car approaches them. The car stop near another car. Fernando got out, he walks toward Lucky.

"I was starting to doubt you would make it." Lucky says as they shake hands.

"Taking care of Mark took longer than expected. But I dealt with him." Fernando confirms.

Lucky nods.

"I have booked you a flight. It will take you to Belgium. And I have your money for your retirement."

"Thanks, Lucky, for all of this. You are a true friend."

Lucky's man put the two briefcase near Fernando.

"Don't stress. I will always have your back at all times."

"Well, I must now leave. My new life awaits me." Fernando comments.

"Take care and please don't get into trouble that side." Lucky says as he giggles.

Fernando smiles. "I can't promise that but I'll try to behave." Fernando said as he hugs his friend.

"Goodbye Fernando."

"Cheers." Fernando said as he takes the two briefcases.

He heads to the jet. As he is about to enter he turns and looks at Lucky for one last time. He smiles. Lucky waves goodbye. Fernando nods.

He entered the jet and was greeted by a beautiful lady.

"Welcome, Sir. Please take a seat, may I put your stuff at the cabin."

Fernando give the lady the briefcases.

Fernando sat down.

The lady walked away. The jet door get closed. The jet plane moves. Fernando looked at his photo with Tommy. He smiled. The jet plane was flying on the air. It started to sink into Fernando that a new start in his life was beginning.

******************************

                         The End