Chapter 4

Joe and George arrived at Mario Conte's mansion. Joe sighed, he hated to be the one to tell his boss about Jimmy's death.

"Ready man?" George asks as he looks at Joe who looked miles away.

Joe nodded, they walked toward the house, they greet the guards at the door. They entered inside the house, the interior design of the house was elegant. They proceed to the lounge; the lounge was packed with members of the Conte family. Mario was playing with his grandchild. Mario stopped playing with his grandchild, he could sense something was up. He signalled his men to follow him.

Joe was second in command of the Conte family leadership while George was the underboss of the organization.

They followed their boss to the study room.

"What the hell is the matter? You know very well that I hate being disturbed when I'm with my family." Mario inquired in a grumpy tone as sat in his chair.

Both Joe and George looked at each other for a moment.

"Talk! I don't have all night."

"Er, boss, we have terrible news - the club was attack tonight and our men were killed." Joe cautiously says.

Mario's facial expressions start to change, he clenched his jaw.

"Who the fuck killed my men? And in my territory."

"Jimmy was also killed in the club." Joe said with sadness in his voice.

Mario's was shocked by the news, his favourite son was no more, he could not believe that his son is gone.

"Tell me it a joke right?" Mario says as he smiles.

"No, boss. Jimmy is dead. But we promise we'll avenge for him." George responded.

Mario hits the table with his fist. He looks devastated by the news.

"Just leave me alone for now." Mario commented as he tries to act strong.

"Boss, what do you need us to do?" Joe asks.

"I said leave me alone for now!" Mario roared.

Joe and George left the room. Mario looks at the photograph of him and Jimmy, tears fall from his eyes.

******************************