Chapter 28

Fernando got transferred to prison. He was personally transported by Special agent Roberts. Fernando walked in cell with Roberts watching him. Fernando looks at the cell in disgust.

"Sorry it not the bed you're used to but you'll get used to prison life." Roberts said mockingly.

Fernando turns and looks at Roberts.

"You think you won huh?"

"Give up, Fernando you're going to be here for a very long time."

Fernando smiles.

"If you say so."

"Fernando, your charges stick - we have enough evidence  against you for the murder of your boss. Your time is up and after I'm done with you, your men are next. I will get them all one by one. I want to leave this town  knowing that I completed my job." Robert retorted.

"What if you fail?" Fernando asks as he walks around.

"I never fail. I always get my target all the time."

"Hm, how nice of you super  Roberts. You never failed." Fernando teases.

"Let's be clear here. I will personally make sure you get the sentence you deserve. I want Justice for the security guards that died in your hiest's. Justice for their families. Justice for the children that will grow up without their fathers." Roberts spoke with passion.

"Wow, nice speech." Fernando said as he clap his hands.

Roberts walks toward Fernando.

"You have no way out of this. You can't running away from the law forever. And a sad case for you the law has caught up with you." Roberts says in a threatening tone.

Special agent Roberts left the cell.

Two hours in prison was enough for Fernando. All prisoners were outside. Fernando stood alone near the wall. A chopper was approaching the prison. Fernando's eyes were fixed at it. The chopper came down the prison ground. The prison alarm went on. Fernando ran to the chopper. The prison warders at the tower started shooting at the chopper. Fernando managed to enter.

Special agent Roberts and his team came out to the ground, as they arrive the chopper was already leaving the area.

"Damn it! We need to find chopper. " Roberts cursed as he looks on as the chopper disappears from his view.

******************************