Chapter 23

A month passed. Fernando's and his men were not resting at all, they continued to pull off more cash in transit hiest. A week wouldn't end without a hiest happening. The money from the was helpful in sustaining the Miami Rollers.

All the debts the gang's businesses owed was paid. Their legit businesses were picking up as profits were coming in.
Fernando bought himself a mansion in the south of Miami, he bought luxurious cars for himself.

Fernando was holding a meeting with Tommy and Mark at his mansion with the cops on their back. Fernando saw it best to stop doing hiests for a while.

"I called this meeting as we know - the cops are alert about our activities. I think for now we should stop doing hiests. I know the FBI is on my back."

"You can't do that! We still need to do some big scores." Mark barked.

"Mark, we have enough money for us to survive plus our businesses are making money. Why do we have to play this dangerous game?"

"I beg to differ. We need more money. Look at you now - you're living like a king, while some of us can't even buy a mansion like this." Mark whines.

"Well, firstly don't compare me to yourself. Secondly I use my money well unlike you who spends it on prostitutes and gambling." Fernando defended.

The atmosphere in the lounge was becoming tense between the two men. Tommy could sense the tension.

"Fellas, they is no need for this. We got the money and we should relax on doing another hiest. The FBI is watching us." Tommy says as he tries to calm the situation.

"I knew you would take this side as always." Mark said as looks bored.

"No, Mark stop it with you attitude. Accept it we won't be doing anything more scores." Tommy snaps.

"Whatever."

Mark stoop up and left the men.

"I need you to keep an eye on him. I never trusted Mark." Fernando said calmly.

******************************