Chapter 20

The next day, it was all systems go for Fernando and his men. They had the route where the  amoured car would be traveling in. All his men were fired up about the score they're about to pull. In Enrico's rule cash in transit hiest were never done, he preferred the drug and human trafficking businesses.

Fernando looks at his watch as he sat on the van. His men were all armed and ready to pull off the hiest. Fernando looked at his men inside the van.

"This is it gentlemen. This is a start of great things for us, we are taking over. I know it been a long time since we did this, but let enjoy it. And as they say enjoy it while it last. So, may God be with us in this chase of this cash." Fernando spoke to firmly.

All the attention was on Fernando as he spoke.

"Remember we are here to the money and get rich. Are you all feeling me?" Fernando asks as he beams with joy.

His men nodded.

"Hell yeah!" Tommy replied with enthusiasm.

Fernando's phone rings, he answers it.

"Talk to me spotter."

"Cash car is heading your way now." A male voice said.

"Excellent. Now spotter inform the guy to get ready."

"Roger that."

Fernando ends the call. "It showtime, gent." Fernando says as he takes his Ak 47.

The armoured car was traveling toward the place Fernando and his men are hiding. From out of no way a big truck smashed into the armoured car - head on. Fernando and  his men drove to the incident. The armoured car driver was trapped in his seat and his two co-workers were critically injured. Fernando and his men arrived, they got out with their weapons as they had to armoured car.

"Bomber do your things." Fernando instructed.

The bomber was holding the dynamite. He placed the dynamite at the back of the car. The dynamite blew up, the back of the armoured car was open. Fernando's men wasted no time as they entered inside the armoured, they shot the guards inside. They took the money boxes and ran with them to getaway van.

A car came in a high speed. It stopped the spotter came out, he and another man went to the truck to carry the body of their fellow man. They placed the body inside the car.

Fernando's men finished taking the money boxes. Fernando and his men run back to the van.

The van left with the other car following.

******************************