Chapter 11

Lucky kept his promise, within  two days he managed to get Joe to come to the meeting. Fernando and Joe shared the same sentiment about the war between the two organizations.

Lucky hosted the meeting at his hotel, Fernando was already in the room with Lucky. Joe entered the room. Fernando knew this was make or break for him.

"Ah, Joe, glad you could make it." Lucky spoke as he stood up.

Joe nodded. "No problem, Lucky." Joe said as he shakes hands with Lucky.

"Joe, meet the man of the hour Fernando. He's the man with the master plan to end the war."

Fernando stood up and shook hands with Joe.

"Nice to meet you, Fernando." Joe said.

"Same here." Fernando says calmly.

All the men sat down. Joe looks at Fernando.

"Okay, Fernando the floor is ours." Lucky spoke.

"Thanks, from the start I never was a fan of this war started by my boss. And look what this war has done for us, we are losing money and more of our men are dying because of one man's reckless decision."

"I hear you." Joe says.

"Now, what I propose  will need you to play your part."

"What do you propose?" Joe inquires.

"I will organise a hit on my boss. And when he's dead I want  the war to end. He's the main person who started his this, I'm willing to take him out to end it all. My boss has this old mentally that is not good for the future of the whole industry. We the young  Turks it's our time to take over from the old timers. Do we have a deal?" Fernando asks.

Joe took time to consider the offer, he saw the point of Fernando that now it was time for new blood to run the game.

"I like you idea. We have a deal." Joe said as he smiled.

Both men shake hands.

"I hope this is a start of a new partnership." Lucky commented.

******************************

Fernando is really going end Enrico life?

The stakes are getting higher.