Chapter 3

It was packed at the nightclub owned by the Conte family, people were dancing on the dance floor as the dj keep playing  electro music, some were seated as they enjoyed their drinks and good conversations.

It was a special night as Mario Conte's son Jimmy organised a party for Albert who is in his fifties. The table had a cake and all type of alcohol. Albert was emotional as his colleagues were singing him a happy birthday song.

"To Albert, may you have more years with us. And we value your contribution to the organization. May God bless you, old timer." Jimmy said confidently as he raised his glass.

"Hey! Hey!" The men said.

"And me and the guys got you this." Jimmy said as he gives Albert a box neatly sealed. Albert opened the box, he saw a gold watch. Albert was overjoyed by the gift.

"Oh, thanks guys. It beautiful."

"Now let drink up and get wasted." Jimmy said as he dances.

Four men walked towards the section Jimmy was hosting the celebration. The four men arrived at the table, they wasted no time as they opened fire at Jimmy and his father's men. The crowd screamed  as they ran away from the scene. The four men ran away.

Within  minutes a male in black suite entered the club in a hurry with a group of armed men. He saw his fellow men were shot, he looks at Jimmy who had bullets wound.

"Jimmy!" Joe shouted as runs to Jimmy. "George, call the ambulance!" Joe demands as holds Jimmy.

"Okay, I'll call." George replied as he takes out his phone in a hurry.

Tears start to fall from Joe's eyes. "Don't leave us, Jimmy." Joe said softly.

******************************

Comments are welcomed!