Chapter 12

Fernando arrived at the hide out house, Enrico was happy  to Fernando. They sat in the dinning room. Enrico and Fernando ate dinner as they discussed business.

Fernando looked calm as he didn't want his boss to suspect anything.

"Hm, my chef cooks delicious food." Enrico complemented as he takes a bite.

"No wonder the restaurant he worked in was always packed with customers." Fernando said as he takes a sip on the wine glass. He looks at his watch.

"What's the matter with? You've been staring at that watch." Enrico asks.

"It nothing serious. I'm expected company to join us."

"Who?"

"Tommy and Mark."

"Oh, Mark and that irritating boy of yours, that Tommy is such a nuisance. I hate people who always question my decisions." Enrico whined.

"But what if he assisting you to stop a crisis from happening."

"Well, I love a crisis. It keeps me fired up and alive, since this war started it made me feel alive. And  if Mario doesn't back down I'll not too."

"What about the men who keep on dying on the streets in your name?" Fernando asks.

"Those losers deserve to die for me. I'm their boss; I expect them to die for me."

"Interesting."

Tommy and Mark entered the room.

"Ah, your fucking late comers have arrived." Enrico said mockingly.

Fernando stoop up.

"Tonight is an end of an era." Fernando said as he took out his gun and aimed it toward Enrico who was shocked at what happening.

"Enrico, your time is up. I will officially be the man to lead this organization to more fortunes." Fernando said as gaze at his boss.

"So is this how you thank me huh? By killing me! I made you all to be like this. Without me all of you would be poor." Enrico shouted.

"We have thanked you enough you fool." Tommy says as he looks irritated.

"Oh, look who just grew some balls tonight, you little boy." Enrico hissed as looks at Tommy.

"To hell with you Enrico!" Tommy cursed as he shows Enrico the middle finger.

"And you too, Mark you're turning against me? I trusted you."

"Well, don't trust no one in this game. It's nothing personal but it business. You have to be eliminated." Mark responded.

"Fuck you all! You think you can just kill me without a fi..."

Fernando shot his boss on the head.

"He talks too much." Tommy commented as he looks at Enrico's lifeless body.

Fernando place the gun at the table. "Take his body and ditch it to the trash were he belongs." Fernando commanded.

******************************