Chapter 24

Mark entered the bar. He ordered a beer, the bartender gave him one. He took a sip. Mark was upset about the decision Fernando made about not doing anything hiest. Mark was is need of money as he recently lost all his money on gambling. He was broke and the people he owed were not good people.

The money he got from the gang was not enough to pay for his debts. Mark took a sip. He needed to find the money to pay his big debts. Mark cellphone vibrated, he answered it.

"Hello."

"Mark, help me! They ..." A female voice said

Mark was worried.

"Natasha! Natasha! Hello." Mark says.

A man was laughing.

"Who the hell are you? If you hurt my little sister I'll make you pay."

"Hm, I dare you, Mark." The man says as he giggles.

"You don't know who you're messing with!" Mark roared.

"Listen before you make empty threats, I have a message for you.   Felix Gonzalez and his associates want their money."

Mark was silent as he listened. He panicked as he feared his sister's well-being.

"If you don't pay Mr Gonzalez will sell your to the highest bidder. And after that he will kill your mother and father."

"Please I beg you, don't do this. I will pay him when I make money." Mark pleaded.

"Mark, you're missing the point. Mr Gonzalez has given you two days to gather the money. Or else you lose what matters in your life." His voice was malicious.

Mark ran his hand through his hair.

"Can I at least speak to my sister?" Mark begs.

The man uttered a click of annoyance. "You have the nerve to be making request. Just gather the money before it too late. And if you get the police involved - they will die."

The man ended the call.

"Hello! Hello." Mark slams the table with his fist.

******************************
Mark in trouble. How will he get the money in two days? While he and Fernando don't see eye to eye.

Will Fernando help?

Comment