Chapter 27

Mark managed to pay off all his debts. He wasted no time he bought himself a mansion, his house was packed with people coming to his celebration of taking over as leader of Miami Rollers. He organised strippers and prostitutes to entertain his guests.

Mark had five ladies around him as he was walking around greeting his men in the gathering. He felt important as all eyes were on him. The music kept playing loudly.

Mark saw Carlos standing near the counter table. He signalled to him to go to his office. Mark left the ladies.

Mark walked in the office with Carlos.

"Carlos, my man you're hero. What you did for me. I'll always appreciate it." Mark said as he take a sip on the glass.

Carlos smiles as he looks at Mark.

"Planting that gun in Fernando was a tricky task. But I had to do it." Carlos says.

"That's why I like you Carlos - you have guts. One day you will be in this chair of being leader."

"I appreciate that, Mark."

"You don't know what you did for me. You saved my family and me. I must reward you handsomely. And I would like to make you my right hand man."

"Wow, really."

"Yes, no more being a security guard for Fernando. I know potential when I see one and you my friend have potential." He beams with joy.

"Thanks a lot, Mark."

"No, thank you. You saved me." Mark said as he sat down.

Carlos sat opposite Mark.

"Now to phase two, Carlos. I want you to organize men who will go and eliminate Fernando for me. He needs to be taken care of by the end of this week."

"I will organise men. By the end of this week Fernando with be a goner."

Mark and Carols giggling.

******************************