Chapter 6

Fernando was holding the fort for Enrico as his boss was in hiding. Fernando was at one of the businesses the Miami Rollers uses as a front to lauder money. The restaurant was busy with diners, Fernando sat down as he was looking at the financial records of the restaurant.

A man in a suit approached Fernando, the man had a muscular body with eye blue eyes.

"You must be Fernando Vidal?" The man asks as stand in front of Fernando.

Fernando look at the man.

"And who are you?" Fernando inquired.

"Didn't they teach you at school never ask a question when you're being asked one." The said as sat opposite Fernando.

"Unfortunately I dropped out of school early." 

"Too bad, but it nice being you" The man said calmly.

"I don't follow."

"Well, you're a drop out who is managing all the businesses that belongs to the Miami Rollers."

Fernando closed the book in front of him.

"Hm, now I see you're a cop. I must give it to you that you have the nerve to come here." Fernando said as he brings in his hands together.

"Well, that the thing about me I fear no one."

"Confident too, I like you already." Fernando smiled.

"I'm special agent Hunter Roberts, and I'm the new sheriff in town."

"Special agent Roberts, welcome to Miami." Fernando said mockingly.

"I'm the one that's investigating your boss escape. And it would do you good to cooperate with me."

"Well, sorry to disappoint you. I don't know anything about his escape and I even don't know where he is."

"Is that right?" Hunter ask as he looks suspiciously at Fernando.

"Yep, that right." Fernando responded.

"Hm, I see.  But time will tell and I've all the time in the world. And if you make contact with him tell him I'm coming for him and his gang." Hunter stated warningly.

Hunter stood up and left Fernando.

******************************
Whoa! Hunter is going to hunt down Enrico and his men.