Chapter 8

Fernando was at the apartment he rented. Fernando was at the kitchen with Tommy who was sipping a beer.

"He called you a boy in front of the gang." Fernando spoke as he looks shocked.

"Imagine that, then he kills one of the men. He then orders me to clean up his mess. Enrico, has lost it."

"You can say that again." Fernando agreed.

"I was so humiliated by him today, and I feel like some within the gang might undermine me." Tommy said as he looks disappointed.

"Fuck them. Tommy, don't let Enrico put you down, he's a loser. You're a capable of great things, it just that he doesn't see your potential." Fernando says in a supportive tone.

Tommy takes a sip. "I appreciate that, Fernando."

"Don't stress man, I got your back. But on another stressful issue is that today a FBI agent came to the restaurant."

"What!"

"The guy is going to be a problem for us. He's investigating Enrico's escape." He sat as he plays with a pen.

"Damn it, this is bad. If the FBI is investigating his escape that means we'll  all be investigated." Tommy said with concern.

"Yep, and with this stupid war happening that might help them more to get us. I just wish Enrico would stop this war before all of our hard work goes to waste." Fernando spoke as he looks at Tommy.

"We need to do something to stop it. With Enrico becoming more unstable in the mind - he will make this organization be in more trouble." Tommy says as he place his beer on the table.

"And the million dollar question is how do we stop him and his foolish plans?" Fernando leaned against the chair.

******************************
Do comment on the chapter. What should they do to make Enrico stop the war?