Chapter 14

Fernando drove his car. He was pissed off by Mario's hidden agenda to take some territories of his crew. It started to sink in to him that Mario was more greedy and power hungry than his late boss, Enrico.

Fernando needed to come up with a plan to stop the deal of Mario. He pull up at a bar. Fernando walked inside the bar, it was packed inside. He went to the counter.

"Hello sir what can I get you?" The bartender asked.

"Give me two beers and put them in a plastic."

"Rough night?" The bartender asked as he takes out the beers.

Fernando nod. "It's a bad night for me. But I'll overcome this obstacle."

"That's the spirit." The bartender says as he gives Fernando the beers in a plastic.

Fernando pays for the beers. He leaves the bar, as he was about to open his car - three men dressed in black appeared.

"Look who we have here, Enrico's boy." One of the man said teasingly.

Fernando looked at the men as they move near to him.

"Is there a problem, fellas?" Fernando enquires.

"Yeah, tonight we have to teach you some respect." One of the men said as he moves closer.

Fernando got attacked by the men, his beers fall down on the floor. Fernando tries to hit back but he's overpowered by the men who kept assaulting him. He falls down. The two men kept kicking him hard. Fernando was bleeding heavily on the face.

The other man takes out his gun as he moves closer to Fernando.

"Let me end this fool's life."

The two men move away. As the man was about to shot Fernando,  a police car came.

The men ran away. The car stopped near Fernando's car, two police officers got out and rushed to Fernando's aid. He was knocked out.

"Call the medic! He still alive." Ordered the police officer who checked for a pulse in Fernando.

The other officer was on the phone.

******************************