Chapter 22

The police were busy at the crime scene of the hiest. Special agent Roberts got out of his car, he walked to his colleagues.

"Special agent Roberts, glad you made it in time. The cops received a call of the hiest that happened here. They killed all the guards." Kenny briefs.

Roberts looks at the bodies the guards as they're covered in a foil.

"Any idea how much they took?" Roberts asks as he walks to the armoured car.

"Well, the security company has not got back to us about the amount. But you know this armoured cars transport large amount of money." Mike commented.

"And the truck any thing incriminating in it?" Roberts walks toward the damaged truck.

"The guys are busy checking for fingerprints." Kenny replied as looks at Roberts.

"And the body of the truck driver where is it? Because I'm sure he didn't survive the crash."

Both Kenny and Mike look at each for a moment.

"Well, there was no body." Mike says.

"That means the robbers took it. I must say their are smart for not leaving the body of their own." Kenny spoke as he folds his arms to his chest.

"We are dealing with professional robbers here. They're are smart, they planned this hiest very well." Roberts said calmly.

"But who are they?" Mike asks.

"We already know who did this. Fernando Vidal's crew did this. He's father was a master in this type of crime, he leant from the best. And we must expect more of such crimes. Remember under Enrico's rule such crimes like this were never done, but now under his rule we see this." Roberts says as he points at the armoured car.

"Gentlemen, time is against us. We need to bring Fernando down before he continues to do more harm." Roberts spoke as he looks concerned.

******************************