Chapter 5

Enrico wasted no time in his attack of the Conte family. He wanted to finish them fast. Enrico was at his hideout house as police were looking for him after his escape.

Enrico was holding a meeting with his men.

"Er, boss, we eliminate Mario's men and his son was one of them." Mark informed.

"Excellent. Now he will see I mean business."

"With all due respect boss, this war will not be good for business. We mustn't try to takeover the territories of Mario." Tommy said as he looks at his boss.

"Did I ask for your opinion?" Enrico snapped.

"No, but..." Tommy was cut off.

"Shut up! You don't know  anything. You're just a small boy who is a newcomer in this Mafia world." Enrico hisses.

Tommy felt embarrassed as Enrico humiliated him.

"You should know your fucken place, you must not second guess my decision. Once I take a decision it final! Understand boy."

Tommy nods. Enrico did as he please, he was uneducated, ill mannered and with limited managerial skills.

"Good. Mark, I want you to eliminate Mario's enforcer Luiz. He's next on my target list. I wish I could call Mario and tease him." Enrico said as he giggles and his other man giggles too.

"And then what's so funny you chicken?" Enrico asks as his smile fades.

"Er... At what you just said." The man replied.

Enrico stood up and went to the man.

"Am I a comedian to huh?"

"No, boss."

"Damn you chicken." Enrico hits the man with a fist. The man fall on the floor.

"Look at how weak you're - one fist you're down. You don't deserve to be in my organization." Enrico took out his gun and shot the man twice.

Everyone in the room was shocked at Enrico's action.

"Tommy, clean this up." Enrico ordered as he left the room.

******************************

What's your take on Enrico?