Chapter 2

The guys lunged as your sword slipped from its hilt. You duck under swords, barley dodgeing blows. Your feet hit the dirt, your muscles tensing as you pull out your sword, with this its much easier to block and parry, even against the brunette.  Your blade is quick as the newcomers join, the brunette backing off to go kneel next to the blode. You meet a black haired guys blade with a clash, the swords gleaming in the light as you struggle to knock him off balance before the other,slightly darker blonde one has a chance to strike. He was much stronger than you and so your sword merely slips free of his with a scraping sound as you move it to block his colleges blow towards your stomach.

You curse to yourself as you realized youd have to retreat, luckily youd managed to at least have injured every single one of them so it wasnt likely they would give chase. Your distracted thinking about an escape plan when the brunette steps back in, his sword catching at your hood as you do your best to dodge. He rips the hood from your face but doesnt manage to hit anything else as you jump several feet back. You notice a hesitation in the group as your hood settles around your shoulders, a definate shock coming from the group.

"Of course" the black haored one rumbles. "Has to be a girl, no guy moves like that" he says, pausing with a slight smirk on his face before adding, "Except Jordan."

"Hey!" the brunette frowns and turns to the blackhaired one. You use the distraction to form a plan. Two guys were still fixed on you though as the other two agued. The guy you had shot was still laying on the ground, grunting in pain, and the arrows tip protruding out of his back, blood dripping off the end.   The guys were to skillful for you to beat, sword to sword. Youd have to run now and risk doubleing back later. You scoot backwards and The two still watching you got defensive, one moving in front of his injured friend while the other called to the squabbling guys though it was too late.

You threw 3 knives before turning tail.  The brunette known as  Jordan shouted as a knife struck his black haired friends stomach, just below his ribs. My other two, aiming for the brunette and my charge, both plant themselves into the dirt, complete misses.

You run through the brush as fast as you can, grabbing onto a low branch and swinging yourself up the first chance you get. You had always been faster up in the tress than on the ground. You were panting and leaning over when the sound of horse hooves echoed down the road. Looks like they were trying to persue you, your surprised at the dedication of the men around the blonde as you focus on moving without leaving a trail. They would know you took to the trees but not where you went after that.

Either way, You had to kill them. They knew you were an assassin and knew your face. There was not a single member of the tribe that would allow anyone outside of the group to see their face and live. Secrecy was a rule, and if your secrecy wasnt recovered, soon you'd be fighting off assassins sent to kill you. That's how it was in the tribe, how it has to be since almost every member wasnt willing to join. You did what you were told or you died, you followed the rules or you died, you kept the secret or you died. A death at the hands of the king would be a mercy conlared to what the tribe will do to you if you dont fix this. You shiver just thinking about it.