Jordans P.O.V.

Trees flew as I rode, leaning onto the horses neck. I glance back at ___ who was at the back. Her eyes met mine and she narrows her eyes in something that seemed to be a challenge. A smile played on her lips and she blinked at me, then steered her horse so it was alongside Jays, going out of sight behind him. I frown, a smile tugging at my lips and I turn away trying not to laugh at her.

I feel the tension in the group as we rode, the horse’s hooves the only sound in forest. After what felt like an hour we emerged from the trees, riding towards the stables at a slow trot.

I glance back, trying to look at ___ but she was gone. I pull the horse to a stop. You idiot!! Of course she would run away you moron!!! You should have been behind her, watching her!  I yell in my head, turning the horse around to the forest when ___ rides out, her hair lifting in the breeze, her eyes locked onto me and she raised her eyebrow.

Feeling slightly embarrassed I turn the horse back around, looking away from the assassin and make my way to the stable, thoughts running though my head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

11 reads on the first chapter!!!! so ive decided to keep it :) ima publish the next chapter asap cuz this was a really crappy chapter :p