Jordens P.O.V.

___ steps back and disappears from sight. A frown tugs at my mouth. Did she just run away? I was about to shout up when someone jumps off the edge. I drift back and shield my face as the water splashes into the air, spraying me.

A head pops up and ___ looks at me, her eyes cold but a small smile playing at her lips.

“Happy?” she says, smirking. the water making her skin looking like it was glowing slightly, i watch, almost hypnotized as a water droplet drops from her hair, landing on her face and slowly moving down. the droplet runs over her skin, following the curve of her neck down lower and lower, until it reached the water, right above her chest. as soon as the droplet hit the water i snapped out of whatever trance i had been in. my eyes flash back to ___'s face, taking in her slightly confused look.

“Very” I say moving closer to her. “Do you know what would make me even happier?” I ask smiling at her. She eyes me suspiciously.  Her hair clings to her undershirt in wet tendrils, water making her skin sparkle in the light..

“No, what?” she asks, still confused. I move closer to her, so I can feel the heat from her body leaking through the water. I move a stray hair out of her face my heart pounding as i feel her silky smooth skin under my fingers. i move ever so closer to her, keeping our body's apart. i feel the now familiar tightening around my chest as my body screams out to touch her, feel her. the straining in my pants reminding me of how i wanted to touch every part of her, i take a breath to steady my beating heart and say.

“This would…” I lean forward and I see ___’s eyes widen, her breath catching in her throat just the least little bit. my body reacting quickly to the thought of her lips against mine, as they had been that morning in the garden, but before I can touch her I throw up my arm, sending a spray of water at her. She squeals and starts laughing.

“That was unfair!” she laughs, splashing me back. i let out the first real laugh in a while as i take in the slightly crooked smile stretching across her face. yeah, i could look at her all day, I pretend to be mockingly hurt which only makes her smile wider. “You’re an idiot” she says trying to swim away. i swim in front of her easily and she splashes me again.

“I know.” I say, watching her turn around in the water, her movements graceful. we play around in the water for a very long time, until we are both panting with exertion. she laughs again and i cant help the smile that spreads across my face.

"truce?" i say, treading the water with increasingly heavy arms. she shakes her head defiantly and rakes the hair out of her face.

"i never surrender." she says, i stop in amazement at the playful tone in her voice. i don't think she meant it but that was unbelievably sexy, i think as i watch her paddle towards the edge of the waterfalls pool. I start after her grinning.

“I don’t think so” I say when she gets to the edge. I stand on a rock at the bottom of the pool and grab her around the waist, pulling her back into the water.

“Hey!” she yelps as I pull her back into the water. She turns in my arms, grinning and hits my chest playfully, her black shirt clinging to the half of her that was out of the water.

“Hey is for horses.” I say, grinning cheekily, my arms tightening around her small waist. She rolls her eyes at me, but doesn't pull away. Slightly hesitant, I pull her closer and rest my forehead against hers, feeling her warm breath against my skin, sending wonderful feelings tingling through my body.

“But do you want to know what would make me very happy?” I whisper to her, suppressing a shiver as her wet hair brushes against my shoulders and chest. 

“What?” she whispers back, still in that playful tone that sent shivers though my body.

“this.” I say and before I can let myself chicken out, I move one of my hands so it cups her cheek and kiss her. she tenses for a moment and i gather her closer to me, pulling her body up against me. my mind swimming with the feeling of her lips against mine, firm but surprised. wonder what she tastes like a voice whispers in my head. my head still tingling with the feel of her, sends my tongue out to move, brushing against her lip. sweet, she tastes sweet! she is sweeter than the sweet buns the cooks like to make for special occasions!  my hand falls from her face, resting itself comfortably against her hip.