Chapter 19

Regular P.O.V.

You were walking briskly down the halls thinking of your bed when you were distracted. The halls were close to empty since it was dark and the only source of light was the candles that lined the walls every few meters apart. So when voices came from around the corner you slowed, wondering what people were still doing out of bed.

“In the middle of the garden!?” cams voice exclaims, astonishment in his voice.

“Yeah I was gonna tell ___ what was happening but… I think I would have been murdered” the other voice laughed.

“Not worth the risk? You should have told her, I think they would have been the ones getting murdered, by her I mean.”

“…what were they fighting about again?” cam suddenly says sounding confused. There’s a moment of silence.

“You’re an idiot, what they were fighting about, they were fighting about the same thing that they were arguing with Blake about less than an hour ago.” You only now realized that the other voice is ash.

You peek around the corner, seeing ash standing in a doorway, cam nowhere to be seen. He must be in the room you realize. You step into the hallway, wondering over to the door quietly.

“Oh you mean they- oh hey ___!!!” cam sees you, a grin spreading across his face.

“Who am I going to murder and why?” you ask sharply, looking between the two guys.  Ash turns to you, surprised.

“Oh-ah nothing” he smiles but the smile fades as he looks you over. “Did you have a mud fight or something?” he says motioning to your torn and muddy clothes from training the newbies in hand to hand combat.

“Mud fight?!” cam says bounding over “you had a mud fight?! Too bad I couldn’t watch! We’re you wearing a bikini?!” he says jumping excitedly in place. The pervert.

“No, there wasn’t a mud fight. Don’t change the subject! What were you talking about?” when they don’t say anything you start to glare at them.

“Oh look how late it is!” ash says looking at the window. You follow his gaze and see that the curtain was covering the window. You knew outside would be dark but you turn to tell him off anyways.

“I better go!” he says, running off before you get a chance to say anything. You turn to cam, wondering what his excuse was. Cam stands, looking at you for a second before he starts whistling loudly and pretends to dance with the broom.

Too tired to push for information you simply roll your eyes and head towards your room, once again thinking about your bed. But when you walk in you pause, staring at the bed, speechless. The bed was covered in feathers, which you guessed was from the pillow which lay on the floor, a slash in its side, empty of stuffing.

In the middle of the bed was a sheet of paper. You pick up the rough sheet and looks at the writing.

‘dear____, please meet me down at’ …

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

im gonna leave it there :p i want the place you go to be a surprise so deal ;p