Cams P.O.V.

Cams P.O.V

The floor jolted under me and my head slapped against the floor making me jerk awake. Something heavy lay on me, pinning my legs to the floor and crushing my hip. My head throbs and I try to recall what happened. It was just a blur, jay telling me to go over a bunch of trees and keep a look out, then someone jumped me. All I remember was something red, I thought of blood but it was too bright and it wans't a liquid. I pushed the thought away and tried to look up. Something was shoved into my mouth, and something else tied around my head, stopping me from spitting it out.

At first what I was looking at was just a hump, a huge, unnatural lump. Then I started to realize what it was. I could make out jays shaggy head, someones foot between us and what appeared to be an arm but it was blocked out of view by the foot. I followed the foot onto someones leg, then saw there ass but that was it. They were slumped up wildly, someones hand in his face.

I felt someone twitch, something jerked against me and I tried to see who it was but I was limited since I had someones ass in my face and my head was on the floor. And I look up, exspecting a carrage roof or something, but instead saw ___, looking down at me, emotionless. I stared back at her and instantly realized what was going on. ____ had tricked us.