Chapter 15

“I can do it myself” you hiss, trying to pull your arm free of the maid that hovered over you. She was small with honey colored eyes and mousie brown hair. She looked to Jorden who stood in the doorway. He gave a small nod to the girl who quickly stood up and exited the room without a word.

“hows jay?” you ask cleaning the blood off your face and arm.

Jorden shrugged and motioned for you to follow him. Just down the hall you entered a small room, a double bed pushed to one side of the room, a door that lead to a small bathroom and a set of drawers sat next to a window. Jay lay in the bed, the blankets at his waist, a dark skinned maid was next to him, fixing the bandages that criss-crossed his chest. Blake was leaning against the wall near the bed, looking board as hell. He doesn’t even open his eyes when you walk in. you grab one of the pillows that had been pushed to the end of the bed and toss it at Blakes who jumps and glares at you.

“look alive” you say flatly before sitting on the edge of the bed.

“how ya feeling jay?” you ask nudging his leg with your elbow. He gave a murmured ‘sore’ before wincing. You nod your head and look to the door as someone walks into the room. Ash calmly made his way over to the bed where he stopped and looked at where you lay on the bed, sprawled over the covers. He then sat down on the bed beside you, and looked at jay. Before he could say anything cam sped into the room, looked at everyone and quickly jumped onto the bed, taking ash down so they both landed on you.

“hey bitch!” cam says in your face playfully. You almost smile, happy that he was finally not mad at you. But then you realize what he said

“did you just call me a bitch?” you say accusingly. Cams eyes widen and he sits up.

“No!” he shouts before climbing over ash who was complaining and falls to the floor were he gets on his hands and knees and crawls over to Blake. Ash quickly stands up, his cheeks slightly flushed. You grin as you sit up, shaking out your hair.

“you’re an idiot cam” you say pushing him off the bed. He crawls over to Blake but stays on the floor.

“nah!!” cam shouts, half hiding behind blakes legs.

Something jabs your side and you look at jay.

“I herd you took care of that assassin.” He says trying not to wince in pain. You nod, feeling slightly sad and guilty. You stand up, walking towards the door.

“im going to go find the king.” You say not looking back, feeling the tears in your eyes as you remember the sword biting into her flesh.

“did you know her?” jays voice stops you dead in your tracks. You lower your head and turn your head to the side, so he could see part of your face but not the eyes.

“yes” you say your voice flat, emotionless, lifeless. “ she was my sister”

--------------------------------------------

A/N

sorry for the short one, though i dont feel to bad about it cuz there is drama in it :P