Chapter 9

“what are you going to do with them ved?” you ask staring out the window into the gloomy darkness. You turn and look at him, not surprised to see him staring at you emotionless.

“ya, what are you going to do Ved? Can you see she’s concerned?” Ollie asks mockingly, leaning against the wall. you shoot her a glance and crossed your arms, keeping all of your feelings way down. Ollie leans foreword, her red hair spilling over her shoulder. Ved turns his cold gaze on Ollie for several seconds before looking out the window just as a horse trots up the small path, a cloaked figure jumps from the horses back to land on the ground smoothly.

“I have things planned, things you will learn in time” then ved stood and walked out the door to meet the new arrival. ved, with plans? this could only turn out badly, but there is nothing you can do about it so you just turn back to the window and watch ved greet the stranger.

~~time skip~~~

Suddenly a plate was dumped in front of you and you looked up to see Ollie standing over you.

“go feed your dogs” she says coldly. You feel like throwing the plate in her face and telling her to, but decide that’s a bad idea and stand up, grabbing the plate. You head into the cold basement. A small candles flame flickered light over the walls, making the shadows dance as you were greeted by the boys glares

You drop the plate on the floor and stare at them for a minute before turning to leave. Suddenly Jordan starts growling and shouting accusations and pulling at the chains. You turn on the bottom step and look at him, trying to figure out what he was say between his barking and the chains rattling.

“-we trusted you-you whore- im going to kill you-your going- your boyfriend- hate you- rip your head off and- down your throat-“ you wait silently for Jordan to stop, all the while trying to keep any emotion off your face as guilt racked your insides. Just as you finally make yourself numb inside, feeling nothing, Jordan stops; breathing heavy and glaring menacingly. He wrenched against the chains again, lunging for you.

“what?” you ask in a flat voice which only made Jordan even more angry, pulling hard against his chains. you try hard to maintain the emptiness that had consumed all your emotions, but there was still a nagging part of your brain trying to feed you emotions you, personally, would rather do without.

“your going to fuck your boyfriend now you little whore!? Your little boyfriend trusts you dose he?! Well tell him I said he better not!! We trusted you and look what happened!” he snarls dangerously. You watch him glare for a little longer before you feel your masked features slipping, showing how much that hurt you. So you quickly turn and continue on your way up the stairs, ignoring Jordan's yelling. Even with the door closed you could hear the shouting through the floor, muting it so it was more like a mumble. You went to bed straight after that, not bothering with anyone in case your mask faltered again.

Something touched your arms and you instantly sprang up, ready to attack someone if need be, but is was too late, your arms were pinned above your head, something heavy on your waist. You glared at the person with hatred.

“what are you doing” you growl at ved and see a cruel smile on his lips. his hands held your wrists captive and with the way he was straddled over your stomach, you were quite stretched out.

“it s called payback” he says, a knife pressing against your throat. you try to pull your hands out of his grasp, arching your back and pulling with all you were worth. nothing happened though, except maybe your shirt riding down a little lower. you keep your eyes firmly on him as you struggled, trying to look unfazed.

The knifes edge was cold as it pressed to your throat. Ved stayed where he was sitting on your waist, smirking at you. You see his eyes flicker down your nightshirt and he presses his knife a little harder against your throat.

“get off me” you growl, struggling against his hands again. He doesn't move but at least now his eyes were focused back on your face. a twisted smirk played on his lips as he rested his knife hand on your collarbone, making you go tense.

“make me.” He says shifting his weight, pressing your arms harder onto the bed. Fear sparks in your belly and you try not to show it. He chuckles and you realize you were cringing away from him. Suddenly his weight is gone along with the blade. You almost sigh in relief but stop yourself just in time. He grabs your hair and pulls you out of your place in the sheets. You follow behind him, not bothering to struggle against him this time.

“couldn’t you have waited till morning?” you grumble, hey, just because you don’t struggle doesn't mean you cant annoy him.

“I could have but I didn’t feel like it” ved says dragging you into the main room where you could see Ollie, placing throwing knives into a strap around her leg, a bow and arrow sitting next to the table.

“you going out?” you ask pausing dispute ved pulling you harder. Ved makes a small noise of frustration but says nothing.

“some lord” she says bluntly. “50 gold pieces” she motions to a small bag and crumpled up parchment. In other words she had been paid to kill someone. Ved releases your hair and grabs your arm, like you are a prisoner. You run your hands through your hair as he pulls on your arm.

“come on” he says icily. You descend into the dark basement to see someone had brought in a large metal plate the sat on a stack of bricks, a small fire on it. Sitting in the coals of the fire was a metal brander, the end sticking over the edge of the rim so people could grab it without burning themselves

The guys all look at you, well almost all of them. Cam was facing the wall, his forehead pressed to the stone. The others looked ready to fall asleep, but seemed to be fighting it. Ved walked over to the small fire place and picked up the metal brander, admiring the hot end. The part glowed red, contrasting and throwing shadows in the dark room. After a few seconds he turns to you and gives you a dark smile, moving towards you, the red end pointed towards you, his steps slow and measured.

------------------------------------------------

A/N

ooOOOoo... i wonder what will happen?? well, actually i kinda do... i haven't decided what to do with the next chapter.. should i have ved mark her? should i have her mark the boys? should i have Calvary come and rescue them just in time? should i have her kill ved, in turn taking on every assassin in the house? should i have her spill blood? ... i don't know... tell me what you think! i will give credit to you if i decide to use your idea just so you know :) well goodbye my lovely's :)