Chapter 24 ~end~

You stare at yourself in the mirror for a few more seconds before taking a deep breath and leaving your room. Your nerves spike, and butterfly’s swarm in your stomach, doing somersaults. You walk around a corner, trying to remind yourself to breath. But your mind keeps wheeling, going around in circles and you were sure you were going to faint before you even reached the door. Finally you reach the door and before you can break down you reach up and knock on the door.

You hear someone shuffle around and you suddenly wonder if you could run away before they opened the door. Before you could consider the idea properly, the door opens and you stare at the perfectly smooth chest, droplets of water glinting on his skin. You suddenly and stupidly start to envy the water that was touching him but you hide it quickly and look up.

“____?” he says surprised, water dripping from his brown hair.

“I’ve made up my mind” you announce to him. A butterfly in your stomach crashes into another one and together they spiral into the sides of your stomach, making you feel sick.

“What have you made up your mind about?” he asks, his confusion written all over his face.

“This.” You whisper breathlessly and lean up, you grab a hold of his hair, dragging him down until his lips meet yours. For a few seconds he does nothing, and in that tiny piece of time, you take yourself apart, asking if he actually wanted you, if you just made a mistake. You were just about to let go when he suddenly pulls you closer.

He kisses you roughly, his hands moving across your waist, up to your shoulders and cupping your cheeks. When he pulls away you sway on your feet, too breathless and dizzy to manage on your own. You lean against him heavily, letting out a small breathless laugh. That hadn’t been as bad as you thought.

“You’re going to regret ever doing that.” He says, pulling you into the room, closing the door behind you. You look up to see him smirking. You open your mouth to say something but he kisses you again, pressing you against the wall.

“Really?” you ask fingers tangling in his hair, as you both pause for breath.

“Mmn” he murmurs, kissing your jaw. “Torture”

“Yeah?” you breathe against his lips.

“Yep” he says, facing you for a moment.

“I don’t think that’s possible” you manage around another kiss.

“Is that a challenge?” he asks seductively and suddenly you’re not so sure. He pins your wrists next to your head, trailing light kisses over your lips, kissing your skin delicately. After a minute you couldn’t take it anymore.

“Okay! Okay! I give! Stop torturing me!” you mutter in defeat.

“That’s a good girl” he whispers against your skin before pressing his lips to yours again.

“You win Jorden, you win” you whisper breathlessly, completely subdued by his kisses 

-------------

A/N

this is the end of this one... maybe, i might add a lemon on the end after a while but im not sure right now so :D well thank you for reading please leave a comment if you noticed and mistakes, or if you just want to tell me about some things you liked... or anything really :) thank you for reading and have a lovely day!