Cams P.O.V.

Blake was a mix of emotions as he watched ____ leave, anger that she walked away, dispare that his brother may die, regret, fear, disappointment and hoplessness, everything clearly readable on his face. he could have at least tried asking her to set us free or at least cut someones rope or something! The only thing that brought my attention away from my announcement with blake and ____ was the new arrivels skidding into the clearings entrance.

“I said only three men!” ved calls and suddenly arrows are shooting off trees before the new men can react, plungding into the mens chests.

When only 3 men were left, trying to control their startled horses ved grinned darkly and steps foeward.

“now , wheres prince carnel?” ved asks with a smirk on his face. I frown at the forest when I see something move. I try to see what it was but it was gone.

“the prince is under protection and is not permitted to come here” yells one of the men and draws his sword.

“pitty” ved snarls. “I wsa hoping we could have… a conversation” ved says slowly. “but I guess we can have one another time-“ he cut off as an arrow flys through the leaves behind him and zooms over our heads and into the trees behind me where I hear a cry of surprise and something hitting the ground

 Another arrow flys, followed by a yelp of surpise and a heavy thump. Ved turns around then, looking surprised and fumeing, something I had never seen on an assassin. It made me cringe and I felt, more than saw, everyone stiffen.

“what are you-“ he cut himself off and froze, his back still to us. Then, to my shock, ved fell backwards, his body hitting the dirty ground in a tangle of limbs.  An arrows tail pointed towards the sky as did ved’s eyes, though they were could and unseeing.

--------------------------------------------

A/N

ooooOOOOoooo whats happening? gotta wait for the next chapter to find out!!