Chapter 8

You glare at the door. You had recived a letter saying you either had to kill the king or bring 5 into the woods. Most likely to be kill or held ransom. You couldn’t kill the king, you were never alone with him, he always had body gaurds, 4 tall very muscular man which looked like like they could pull a huge tree ut of the ground and not break a sweat. Adonis schaffer, Curtis monage, reenage vogus, and hustin wanger were 4 people you didn’t want to mess with unless armed with bows and arrows, throwing knives, several sharp swords and enough tranqulizer to take down 10 elephants. And you cant forget the two archers which stayed out of sight from everyone when the king was outside.

Which meant you had to find 5 people you could lure into the forest. You climb out of the bed carfully and headed for the door. You walked over to the door and into the hallway. There you spot jay talking to cam.

“guys! Im so glad I found you!” you say acting like you were panicing. “I just got a note from my Ex-leader say there going to break in to get me out!” jay looked ready to thrash out and kill you, it made you want to smirk at him but you keep your features panicked instead. You shook youre head “they said they are going to kill the king too!” you add for good measure

Jay moved foreward glareing at you and cam looked out of place next to a dangerous soldier.

“im telling you this cause someone has to go out and stop them before they get into the castel” you say quickly. Jay conciders this.

“ill go tell the king” he says and goes to leave.

“no!” you shout “someone needs to go out and keep watch, so we know where they are. You and cam go, ill tell the king” you say trying to look determined

Jay falls for it and soon he was dragging a protesting cam down the hallway. I walk around the corner and into ash who was carring an empty bucket

“ash, oh my god, im glad I found you”before ash could speak you continued. “one of the horses is loose, it was outside my window. Someone has to catch it.” Ash groaned and runs off before you needed to do anymore convenceing.

“2 more left” you mutter and keep walking, to find another unsespecting victum.

“____ have you seen ash?” blake asks from behind you. You turn around and open your mouth. Then you see Jorden standing behind him.

“oh yeah, him and the others are out near the forest. They said something about thay wanted to meet you there.” Blake frowns at your reply.

“thanks…” he mutters then him and Jorden walked towards the back door.  You smiled to yourself and run back to your room, grabbing a bow and arrow holster you you had stolen last night and strapped the quiver to your back.  You then grab the knife you stole from the kitchen. You walk past a small parlor maid who eyes you curiousely before pushing her blond hair over her shoulder and wising away giving you a suspisous look over her shoulder before she disappeared around a corner.

As you were walking towards the door someone stopped you. It was one of the gaurds.

“what are you doing with that?” Adonis narrows his eyes at the bow. You were sunsurprised to see him away from the king.

“im going to show the king what I can do with a bow and arrow” you lie easily and are soon walking to the forest, your feet move quietly over the ground. When you walk into the trees you see someone leaning against one.

“nice job Reevon” ved says pushing off the tree. He had used you assassin name instead of your real name. he then motions for you to follow. You stop at a carriage, a huge lump in the middle of the carrage floor. You look in and see cam, ash, blake, Jorden and jay on the floor laying on each other, ties up, gaged and all unconscious. Ved pushes you in and says something to the driver before climbing in after in after you and slamming the door shut

“that was ollie” you state looking at a small rectangle in the wall were you could see her back. Ved grinned and nodded.

“she’s useful. She can handle herself out there” he didn’t need to elaborate on how, you had seen her work, you have faught beside her. She seemed so innocent with her bright red haor and green eyes but she was far from it. She could hide her dark, twisted side long enough to flirt with innocent people, then jumped them, killing them in seconds and having no regrets as there blood coated her hands. She loved to kill, and she was leathal.