Chapter 20

The next morning you wake early, feathers in your hair and down your shirt. Groaning you stand up, picking feathers from yourself before getting dressed. Feathers decorated the floor at your feet, looking like a pillow fight had just finished you’re in your room. But it was oddly beautiful in the low light, each feather contrasting against the darkness. Grumbling to yourself you follow the notes directions, wondering who had put it on your bed last night.

Your mind whirled as you walk, your feet light on the ground. As you walk around, getting up all the feathers that you could, changing and trying your hardest to get all the feathers out of your hair, you see the sky getting lighter. Streaks of gray pushing through washed out, gray clouds that made the sky look sad.

You look at the area in front of you. It was a river, just like the note said. It wound through the trees at the bottom of the garden, stretching into the distance in a stream of gray and white water as it tumbles over the rocks, sliding around branches and splashing against the walls of the river. You start to walk into the trees, your hand absent-mindedly going to your belt where a dagger was securely strapped, ready to use if need be.

As you walk deeper and deeper into the forest you start to get a bit edgy. What if this wasn’t one of the guys? What if it was really one of the assassins looking for revenge? You did kill three members, and it was hard enough to replace one member when someone died, you killed three of them. A shiver crawls along your spine as you push past a bush and move deeper into the forest, despite everything. You suddenly look up, seeing something that didn’t fit. Someone was leaning against a tree, arms crossed, and a small twisted smile on his face.

------------------------------------

A/N

O.O oooooooOOOOoooooo! who is it?! im not telling mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! sorry for the short one but i wanted a cliff hanger :p cuz in a buttmuncher  heehee