Chapter 1: Part 2

2 years pass and Mizuna is 2 years old now. She comes out in her princess attire and looks at her dad. "Father, when do I start training?"

King Vegeta gets up and takes her to the room with Saibamen in it. "I want you to kill all of these Saibamen in it after doing your stretches first."

Mizuna nods with a smile on her face. "Alright. I will, father. I'll make you proud."

King Vegeta walks off.

Mizuna does her stretches and goes inside the room King Vegeta had showed her. She looks at the all the Saibamen that were in the room. "Father wants me to kill these disgusting creatures?" She shrugs. "Fine, I'll do it." She kills them all easily and she looks confused. "I killed them this easily, yet father didn't give me harder training. I do have a power level of 50,000 after all." She then walks out of the training.

"You're done already sweetie?"

She then looks at King Vegeta. "Father, those Saibamen or whatever they're called, they're a joke. Can't I have some difficult training? Maybe a mission or something?"

King Vegeta looks at Mizuna, a bit surprised. "Sure. Here's a mission that's kind of hard."

She takes it and looks at the mission paper. "That'll do. I'll be back."

She walks out and gets in her pod specifically for her and she puts in the quardnets. She looks around once she gets on that planet and she looks at everything, disgusted. "Hmph. Disgusting. I'm getting rid of all this life as the paper says." It takes her a couple hours, but it gets done. She then gets in her pod and takes off, back to Planet Vegeta.

King Vegeta looks at the time on his scouter. "I wonder if she's ok. I gave her a pretty difficult mission." He checks on her pod tracker and smiles. "Good. She's on her way back now."

She gets back and looks at her dad. "Here's your item, father and all life on that planet has been killed and it's ready to be sold."

He looks at her, smiling. "Good job, Mizuna. You may go to your room and do what you like for now."

She goes off to her room.