Chapter 4: Part 4

The rest of the team members all get in their pods and Bardock and Mizuna get in her pod. "What did you need to talk to me about Bardock?" Mizuna asked while sitting beside him.

Bardock looks forward. "I wanted to know how you know who I am."

She then looks at him. "Actually I know him since I live with your wife and son. I have heard father talk about you a couple times."

Bardock looks confused. "How do you know them?"

"I met Raditz in the kingdom a few years back."

"But what did you do to get kicked out?"

"I put father in his place so he kicked me out."

Bardock laughs a bit. "Good. I respect that. You have my respect a lot actually."

Mizuna looks surprised. "Really? Well that was quick. Raditz told me it was hard to gain your respect."

"It normally is. I don't know what it is, but you're cool."

Mizuna looks at him and smiles a bit. "Thanks. You're cool yourself."

He nods. "Let me train you."

She looks at him. "You want to train me?"

He nods. "I know that might not mean much since you're the first super Saiyan and all, but I think you would look cool using my moves."

She looks at him, shocked. "How did you know I'm a super Saiyan?"

Bardock looks at her, smirking and he laughs a bit. "Heh. Kid, I'm like you in a way. I could tell your power level is way beyond what the scouter told me."

Mizuna looks at him and smirks back. "You said you're like me in a way but I'm not old like you are."

Bardock growls a little and softly shoves her.

Mizuna laughs. "You know I'm right, Bardock."

"No wonder they call you Ms. Attitude. You'll be old like me soon enough and you'll be regretting those words." Bardock says, while softly smirking back.

Mizuna laughs a little again. "Damn. You got me."

They both laugh a little. "You have my word that I won't tell anyone about your little secret, Mizuna." Bardock said, smiling a bit at her.

Mizuna smiles. "Thanks."