Chapter 10: Part 2

A couple hours pass and Bardock is sitting in his throne back in the castle. "I wonder where Mizuna is at." He thinks to himself. He then looks at one of the guards. "Hey you!"

The guard looks at him. "Yes sir?"

"Do you know where my queen went?" Bardock asked.

"Well she went to go hang out with Raditz at your old house, sir."

Bardock nods and the guard gets back to his duties.

Raditz and Mizuna both wake up. They smile and look at each other.

Mizuna kisses Raditz's cheek.

Raditz smiles while looking at her.

Mizuna lays her head back down. "I don't want this to stop."

Raditz rubs her head while laying there. "Who said it has to end?"

Mizuna then looks at him while he's rubbing her head. "Why do you say that?"

Raditz smiles evily. "Tell father about us. He cheated on mother with you so he deserves it."

Mizuna sighs and nods. "Guess I will." She gets up off of him.

Raditz sits up and puts his top part of his armor back on while smiling. He then stands up and offers his hand.

Mizuna takes it while smiling and they walk out of the house and then they fly off to the castle together, still hand in hand.

They get to the castle. Bardock had his arms crossed with a bored expression on his face. Once he realized Mizuna was back, he immediately gets a little bit of a smile on his face and they lock eyes. "Look who's finally back." Bardock said.

Mizuna smiles a little. "Yeah I'm back. I was spending time with Raditz."

Bardock notices her and Raditz holding hands. He then gets a little irritated. "Tch. Maybe too much time I see."

Raditz then glares at Bardock and growls a bit. "You deserve this, cheating bastard!"

Bardock just looks at Raditz. "What Saiyan has truly been loyal? Answer me that son. No Saiyan has been truly loyal to partners. Gine was a damn fool if she truly thought I was loyal to her. She's weak as fuck."

Raditz growls, hearing him say that about his mother. His power shoots up. "So are you telling me you'll cheat on Mizuna too?"

Bardock laughs a little. "You humor me, son." He smiles, giving off a honest tone in his voice. "No, I won't cheat on Mizuna. She's the most beautiful and the most strongest Saiyan on this planet."

Mizuna blushes and she lets go of Raditz's hand. She then goes up to Bardock and she hugs him and kisses his cheek. She sits on his lap.

Bardock holds her close and looks at her with a flirtatious smirk on his face, making Mizuna's blush grow even deeper. He then looks at Raditz while still holding Mizuna. "We can share her son. That's the least I could do since you've known her longer."

Raditz growls, then turns his back. He looks back at Mizuna. "Babe, I'm going back home."

Mizuna still blushes deeply and all she could get out was a nod.

Raditz walks out of the castle.

Bardock kisses Mizuna's neck. He then reaches over to her pussy and starts rubbing it, getting her horny. He flirtatiously smirks. "Did you 2 have a good time?"

Mizuna nods while blushing deeply. "Y-yes, but I-I missed you."

He stops teasing her.

Mizuna whimpers and pouts. "Ah, come on Bardock."

Bardock chuckles. He then smirks. "Whoever thought a low class warrior such as myself would be able to get royalty such as you to act like this."

Mizuna is still blushing and she looks at him and smirks back. "Yeah, I gotta give you credit. You're the first Saiyan to ever get me in that mood."

Bardock still smirks. "The first, huh? Heh, I'm impressed." "That idiot Raditz doesn't have a chance in hell with her if he can't make her feel sexually pleased." He thinks in his head.

He then senses a very familiar energy getting closer to the planet and he gets a serious look on his face. "Oh no..."

Mizuna gets a concerned look on her face, then senses a very evil energy. "Is this the Arcosians you and Raditz ran into?"

Bardock nods.

Mizuna's horniness goes away and she gets up. "Then let's go confront them."

Bardock nods.