Chapter 12: Part 1 Training with Blizzard and the Unexpected Confession

A couple of years pass and peace has come to Planet Bardock. Blizzard and Mizuna have become closer then ever as friends. Bardock and Raditz have still been able to trust him while the rest of the Saiyan kingdom have come to trust Blizzard, since he was the one to kill Cooler when he came a couple months after. Right now, at this very moment, Blizzard and Mizuna are training. Mizuna was panting a bit while in her Dark Mizuna form, since she's been able to master it. She looks at Blizzard, smirking.

Blizzard pants heavily and deforms. "Mi-Mizuna! Let's stop this training, please. It's too brutal!"

Mizuna still smirks and she starts walking towards him. "You can get up, Blizzard. I know you can." She gets up to him and she stomps on him once, knocking him out. She then jumps back, watching, having a feeling something was about to happen.

A couple minutes pass and an emerald color light suddenly shines down on Blizzard. He soon reappears, looking at Mizuna in an emerald colored transformation with a serious facial expression.

Mizuna gets an impressed look on her face. "So this is your new transformation, huh?" She looks him up and down, standing at the distance she's at. "You look quite good in it if I don't say so myself."

Blizzard not even a minute later, strikes Mizuna in her gut, catching her off guard. It makes her make a groaning sound. He simply looks down at her with a smirk.

Mizuna looks up at him while his fist is still in her gut and she smirks as well. "This power may have caught me off guard at first, but it won't happen again." She laughs devilishly. She then kicks him away from her, making Blizzard cough up blood due to the force.

Blizzard recovers quickly then before and smirks again while wiping the blood he coughed up.

They keep sparring, but Mizuna is too fast for Blizzard to keep up.

After 3 hours pass, Mizuna has Blizzard knocked out and both of them have cuts and bruises, though Blizzard has more then Mizuna. She sits there by Blizzard's side.

30 minutes pass and she yawns, getting sleepy. "Mizu....na. I...I love you." Blizzard says while sleeping with a small smile, since he was dreaming about him and Mizuna.

Mizuna hears with a bit of a blush. She never really knew that he knew what love was, due to how the rest of his kind was like, but her blush goes away, then she smiles a bit, looking at him. She was flattered and shocked that he liked her in that way, but wasn't too sure if she felt the same or not. She just picks him up and vanishes back into his room, which was still located in the same room, since he never wanted it changed. She goes and sets him on his bed, then walks out of his room, carefully and quietly shutting the door. She wasn't going to say a word out of respect for him.