Chapter 5: Part 3

A couple hours have passed. Mizuna is asleep in front of Bardock's healing chamber.

Bardock soon gets healed and gets out of the healing chamber. He then sees Mizuna asleep and he sits beside her once he got his armor back on.

Not too long after, Mizuna wakes up to Bardock sitting beside her. She smiles and hugs him. "I'm glad you're ok."

He hugs her back, smiling. "It's all thanks to your quick thinking."

She nods. "How are you feeling?"

"Much better. Thanks to you."

She smiles. "You're welcome. I want to show you my favorite spot, where hardly anyone knows where it is."

Bardock nods.

Mizuna gets up with Bardock joining her and they take off. They get to her favorite spot.

Bardock smiles and sits down.

Mizuna sits down beside him while smiling. "Honestly, it's been a good while where I've been able to just sit down and enjoy the nice, night sky over here." She says while looking at the sky and the full moon comes out.

Bardock stands up, looking a little tense. "Uh Mizuna. You know better to not look at the full moon..." He noticed it was already too late, as she was already turning into a great ape. He gets up and jumps back.

Mizuna looks around as a great ape.

Bardock looks at her. "It's me, Mizuna. Do you remember me?"

She growls and swings at him, but he dodges then she turned into a super Saiyan 4.

Bardock looks at her, surprised. "What's this transformation supposed to be?"

"Super Saiyan 4. I achieved 3 when you got hurt."

Bardock looks amazed. "And she looks hot in it." He thinks in his head.

She looks at her hands. "This power is cool."

Bardock gets in his stance. "Then let's see what it can do. What do you say Mizuna?"

She nods and gets in her stance. "Let's go!"

After a few hours of sparring, Mizuna helps Bardock obtain super Saiyan 2 and 3. Both of them sit there, panting. They then pass out, falling asleep next to each other for the night.