Chapter 12: Part 2

She comes down from Blizzard's room, just to see Raditz standing there in the throne room. She approaches him, looking at him with a soft smile. "Hey baby."

Raditz smiles softly as well, being happy to see her. He leans down and kisses her on the lips. "How was your training with Blizzard?"

She teasingly smirks. "I beat his ass. What else?"

Raditz chuckles. "I never expected anything less from my queen."

She laughs a bit and nods. "So where's Bardock?"

"Him and Bardon went out to train somewhere else. He didn't want to disturb you and Blizzard's training."

"Probably best he didn't. It was destructive."

Raditz smirks a bit. "Figures as much."

Mizuna then walks past Raditz, yawning. "I'm going to go take me a nap. That was one hell of a workout. I love you."

Raditz growls where Mizuna couldn't hear, since he wanted to spend time with her, but didn't want to get in the way of her rest. "I love you too."

Mizuna still heard Raditz growl but wasn't concerned about it. Once she got to her room, she strips into just her bra and panties and gets in bed. She sleeps for a couple hours, then wakes up, horny, due to a wet dream she was having. She gets up, seeing Raditz in the room both of them along with Bardock shared together. She looks at him with a deep blush. "Ra...ditz."

Raditz didn't know at first the mood she was in, so he looked at her kind of concerned.

Mizuna approaches him and she pins him to the bed and she kisses him deeply. "If you wanna know what's wrong, Raditz. It's cuz I'm horny for you my sexy, long haired Saiyan." She says seductively in his ear. She then bites his ear gently and she reached down, groping his dick with her hand and she felt he was already hard. She doesn't pin him on the bed anymore, as for he took the dominate roll.

Raditz looks at her with a seductive smirk. "We're going to have a lot of fun, my sexy queen." He chuckles in a sexy like manner. "What kind of dream were you having?"

"Oh it was pretty much about us having hardcore sex."

"Well, well. We can definitely make that happen." He goes Super Saiyan blue. "Stay in base form."

Mizuna blushes deeply. "Believe me, I will sweetheart."

Raditz strips naked, revealing his 7 inch hard dick while in Super Saiyan Blue. He then leans down and starts kissing Mizuna passionately and deeply, bringing her close to him and undoing her bra. He slips his tail in her panties, rubbing her pussy a bit, making her moan a bit. He stops kissing her for a minute. "Oh how long I've waited to do this to you." He still continues to tease her, then after 10 minutes of doing so, he takes them off of her. He then sticks his dick in her pussy and starts thrusting slow. "Y-you're so tight!"

Mizuna simply just nods as she's moaning. "G-go faster...d-Dammit!"

Raditz smirks and leans down near her ear. "Tell me how bad you want me baby."

"So bad!" Her body kept quivering and her nipples were so hard.

Raditz chuckles and goes full speed, surprising Mizuna and making her moan way too loud right off the back.

While they're having sex, Raditz never shut the door, so Blizzard ended up waking up and he came downstairs. "Mizuna, do you wanna go get something to ea-" He wasn't able to get that last symbol out before he screams and takes off running once he sees Raditz fucking Mizuna.

Another hour passed after that and Raditz cums a whole lot inside her.

A couple more hours pass and Raditz and Mizuna were laying in bed together after having sex, both of them panting. Mizuna cleans the cum off of her and she smiles. "I love you, Raditz."

Raditz looks at her. "I love you too, Mizuna."
He puts her arm around her, pulling her close. He then kisses her head.

Mizuna blushes a bit. "I love you too, Raditz."