Chapter 7: Part 1

The next day comes and Mizuna is still asleep due to her staying up super late and her going after Frieza and his men late that night. Bardock and Raditz both were already awake training together close by, not waking Mizuna up. 12 noon soon rolls around and Bardock and Raditz were both done training and back at the house. Mizuna then wakes up and walks in the living room to see Bardock and Raditz. She looks at them 2, rubbing her eyes. "Good afternoon to the both of you." She says sleepily

Bardock and Raditz smile while looking at her.

Mizuna yawns and stretches, looking at both of them. "Do the both of you want to just go out and eat someplace? I'm sure the both of you are hungry, but I don't feel like cooking breakfast. Maybe later for dinner, I'll cook."

Bardock and Raditz nod while smiling still.

She smiles. "Thanks. That means a lot. I'll be ready soon." She then walks off to get a shower. 20 minutes pass and she comes out in her armor. "Are both of you ready to go?" She says while looking at them, smiling.

Both of them look at her, smiling and they nod.

Mizuna walks to them and they both get up and walk on both sides of her.  They then go to the restaurant of their choice and they all order what they want, with Mizuna paying for it.

Bardock evily smiles while looking at Mizuna. "You still gonna go take over your fathers throne, Mizuna?"

Mizuna evily smiles back and nods. "Yes, of course. That asshole is dead."

Raditz evily smiles too and looks at Mizuna. "Can we come with you to see it happen?"

Mizuna nods while still evily smiling. "Of course."

Raditz gives Mizuna a high 5.

A couple hours pass of them hanging out together and eating. Mizuna gets up, smirking. "Now for the grand finale of today."

Bardock and Raditz both smirk and look at her. "Go murder that son of a bitch in cold blood!" Raditz said.

Mizuna nods and takes off with both of them.

They soon get to the castle and Mizuna slams the castle door open with Bardock and Raditz. "Hey bastard!" Mizuna says to King Vegeta.

Mazona looks up at her weakly. "M-Mizuna."

Mizuna looks down, seeing her mother almost dead at her feet with a look of terror, sadness, and anger. "M-mother..." She then looks up at King Vegeta, pissed. "That was your fucking wife! How dare you!"

King Vegeta evily smirks. "She was useless to me anyways."

Mizuna motioned for Bardock and Raditz to step back and they did. Her power begins to rise quickly. "I-I... I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" She screams, going super Saiyan rosé.

King Vegeta backs up, scared.

Mizuna looks at the guard. "Go take mother to the healing chambers or else it'll be your head too!"

The guard leaves with Mazona.

Mizuna vanishes in front of King Vegeta and stabs him through the heart. She then made the ki blade longer and slashed him into a bunch of pieces, then blasted him, obliterating his body. She then deforms.

Bardock and Raditz run up and hug her.

She smiles, looking at them.