Chapter 9: Part 3

A couple hours pass and Bardock and Mizuna get done with their mini date.

Bardock is still carrying Mizuna in her arms and they get to where Raditz was.

Raditz looks at them. "What do you want father?"

Bardock looks at him. "Let's go."

Raditz crosses his arms. "Why?"

Bardock growls a bit and looks serious. "Let's go Raditz. Mizuna needs to talk to us."

Mizuna nods with a serious look on her face.

Raditz then walks out, closing the door and going to them.

Bardock flies off with Mizuna in his arms still.

Raditz takes off flying with him.

They get back to the castle and Bardock takes Mizuna to their room where she'll be comfortable. He then sits her down on the bed.

Mizuna gets comfortable in the bed and moves over so Bardock and Raditz can get in with her.

Bardock gets in bed with her and puts his arm around her.

Raditz gets in bed with her too. "So what is it that you need to talk to us about, Mizuna?"

Bardock glares at Raditz, but Raditz doesn't do anything.

Mizuna looks at both of them. "About those Arcosians both of you had run into. Give me more information about them."

Raditz looks at her. "They're a couple."

Mizuna looks at him. "So they're gay?"

Raditz shakes his head no. "One of them is female."

Mizuna looks shocked. "They have female Arcosians?"

They both nod.

Mizuna then gets a little bit of a disgusted look. "Those damn things. Any other information I need to know? What are their names and how strong are they?"

Bardock looks at her. "Red Ice and Pink Ice. They have that god like power you have. Both of them were able to handle Raditz and I like we were nothing." He growls. "They're after our planet too on top of that and we don't know when they're coming."

Mizuna growls a bit too. "Well it better not be soon since I'm about to start training you 2 as soon as I'm better. The both of you have the potential to get the god like power I have."

Both of them nod while looking at her with serious expressions on their faces.

Mizuna looks at both of them. "Is there anything else that I need to know about them?"

They both shake their heads no.

She nods and looks at Raditz. "You can go back now if you wish. The doctor said I need to take it easy today since I gave birth."

Raditz looks in shock. "I have a half brother?"

Mizuna nods. "I'd show you but I've already done enough today. I'll show you him tomorrow if you want to see."

Raditz nods, then leaves the castle.

Bardock still sits there, with his arm around Mizuna. He then brings her close to him.

She could tell he was tense. "Babe, don't worry. All of us will be ok."

Bardock looks at her. "You can't take both of them on at once. It seems like they could rival even your own power, Mizuna."

Mizuna smiles. "I'm not worried about it. I'll be training with you and Raditz too in the process. I'm sure I'll learn something new in the process. It's either that or I learn something new fighting them when the time comes."

Bardock kisses her head softly.

It comes late at night. Mizuna and Bardock were watching movies. Mizuna yawns.

Bardock looks at her, smiling. "Are you tired sweetheart?"

She nods and lays down.

Bardock lays down with her and cuddles her.

Mizuna blushes a little and smiles. "Good night, handsome." She says, sleepily.

"Good night, beautiful." He says back, sleepily.

Both of them soon fall asleep together.