Chapter 11: Part 3

She vanishes onto Pink Ice's ship and goes to find Bardock and Raditz to get them free, and is running practically with her power level completely hidden, along with her physical body. "I know they're in here somewhere." She thinks in her head.

After a few minutes though, she finds both of them in a torture room of some sort and hears both of them screaming in agonizing pain. Mizuna looks in, seeing them being tortured. She busts down the door, setting off an alarm throughout the whole ship. She looks at the men who were torturing them, pissed, but she never said anything, while all of the other men ran up to try and do something to Mizuna, but they couldn't due to her power raising super quickly. "S-stop torturing them..."

One of the men looks at Mizuna with a smirk. "What are ya gonna do, girl?"

The man that did that was soon killed by a lightning bolt of dark purple energy. The others look at her, scared.

Mizuna has both of her hands balled up into fists by this point and she's in tears as her power is raising uncontrollably and quickly. "I said..." She starts powering up. "STOOP!"

The ship itself started shaking violently as she starts powering up, killing everyone within a certain radius of her almost instantly.

After a couple minutes, she looks at all of the other men in a form where she has long Super Saiyan 3 like hair and fur. All of it is a dark purple color and the fur is over her nipples. "The rest of you will be dead soon enough." She says evily and menacingly. "Now where Pink!" She demands, while making a dark purple ki blade, slicing through the bands that were holding her men down with ease.

Bardock and Raditz both fall into Mizuna's arms.

Mizuna looks at both of them. "You 2 will be ok. I'm here." She vanishes back onto Planet Bardock, putting the in the healing pods, then vanishing back not even 5 minutes later. She then looks pissed again. "I SAID WHERE'S PINK!" Her dark purple aura appears around her and the ship starts shaking violently again.

"S-she's out there! Please don't kill us!" One cowered in fear and kneeled before her. He got killed with one look due to the power she exerted, then her aura went away and the ship stopped shaking for the time being. She then vanishes to Pink Ice, grabbing her by her throat. "Get the fuck out here with me coward!" She growls. She then throws her right out the window with ease, and she vanishes outside.

Pink Ice growls. "Y-you killed Red..." A dark ultra instinct aura appears around her and she says this in a deep, sinister tone. "You will pay Saiyan!"

Mizuna growls. "Yeah, if you can make me pay is all. You're of no threat to me now."

Pink Ice vanishes in front of her at full speed that dark ultra instinct has to offer and starts trying to hit Mizuna. " Damn you monkey!"

Everything Pink Ice was throwing was fazing through Mizuna like it's nothing. Mizuna growls, catching Pink Ice's fist, crushing it and breaking it. "I'm done here." She makes a ki blade with her other hand and rams it straight through Pink Ice's chest, killing her. "Join your husband in hell where the both of you belong..." She spits on Pink Ice's body. "Tch, scum." She was wounded herself due to the fights and a bit worn out, but she could do what she needed.